Your Ad Could Be Here

So You Think Spelling Is Important?

Hi

I got tihs in an eaiml and touhght you mghit lkie it....

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo are one of olny 55 plepoe out of 100 taht can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frs it and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

:D

Jhon

Yay to the bad spellers im all for it [smiley=bounce.gif][smiley=bounce.gif][smiley=bounce.gif][smiley=bounce.gif]

Aulaclty the huamn mnid deos not eevn raed ervey wrod by istlef, but the eitnre lnie or setencne as a wlohe - so in turth I get a lttlie fkuced up wtih teihr emplaxe

Hi

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frs it and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

Jhon

John, you msipleseld yuor nmae...

Edited by retrosaurus

was deliberate... silly lol

Hi

Jhon

There is a spelling error and , surprisingly! I had to re-read it to understand it was an error!

Hi

Jhon

Don't think this is correct grammar either

Don't think this is correct grammar either

I think you mean 'gmamrar'.