Your Ad Could Be Here

Pics From O'gara's Gig

Great stuff

hey Donna

Great pics! Nice to see you enjoying yourself playing again!

Cheers

John

:-[

Well now, I sleep better at night, having had that night. But it means very little w/out friends to share it with.

A singular gig...this one'll be remembered always.

If interested, some cool person has a great photoalbum of that night, really shows its flavor. Including pics of

two beloved famous callers, both elderly, Paulie (w/ the neck brace) and Sam Hawk, our Native American hero (w/ cap):

Here baby

Edited by Donna

Yay - thanks Nick. Uproarious laughs, glad someone caught me like that - Mischke is NUTS! And it's great.

Man I love that pic of the crowd (where TD and aud. member are dancing)...there's this woman, looks like

a relation of mine actually, brought her car seat or something, reclined on that boozy floor. People are fun!

Every new thing that comes up out of this is another Christmas present.

Hey Donna

Yep the vid was good, and the pics too. Captures a nice moment :)

Cheers

John

Hey Tom,

That's something I never think about (no bottom heads), took em off since I was a kid and store the rims somewhere around here...always have a spare head, too!

Saw that pic on myspace of your black set...listening now to Dorian Dilemna and liking it. Ooh...the next one w/ harp intro. I like harmonica a lot. Hey man, I like your singing a lot on this one (The Usual Suspects). And I think I'd read that lyric before on the boards here maybe?

Cheers!