Kayen

Producer From Sweden

Kayen    0

Hey,

My name is Ken, 32, and I'm working full time as a studio engineer at a studio in Gothenburg, Sweden.

I also produce and write music on my own when I get some spare time. I'm here mostly cause I'm interested to find a couple of good lyricists. I'm producing a lot of beats in the style of Rihanna, Keri Hilson, Akon and the kind.

I have sent a couple of tracks already to some forum members, and hope I'll get to know some more people from here.

Peace,

Ken

tunesmithth    1,217

Hey Ken......welcome & good luck with your search....plenty of lyricists residing here! :thumb23:

Tom

FinnArild    11

Welcome Ken - nice to have one from "Broderfolket" here :) ...

kepa    1

Hey,

My name is Ken, 32, and I'm working full time as a studio engineer at a studio in Gothenburg, Sweden.

I also produce and write music on my own when I get some spare time. I'm here mostly cause I'm interested to find a couple of good lyricists. I'm producing a lot of beats in the style of Rihanna, Keri Hilson, Akon and the kind.

I have sent a couple of tracks already to some forum members, and hope I'll get to know some more people from here.

Peace,

Ken

Hi Ken,

My name is Kepa and I'm a songwriter and also part of an acoustic duo called Our Beautiful Selves. Our genre is neo soul, here is a link to some of our tunes http://youtu.be/pa7aZW7ZMAk.

I have since rewritten "the bay" and will send you the rewrite if you would like to work with us. We are not newcomers but we are not quite where we want to be yet either.

I also write for other genres like dance and pop.

I would like to hear some music that you have produced to see if we could work together thanks.

Kepa

john    1,416

Hi and welcome to Songstuff Ken :) Good to have you aboard.