Your Ad Could Be Here

A Video Of Mine - Sony Vegas

I use sony vegas and a muvi action camera (cheap one) and just wondering what you folks may think of it.

let me know, what you think of the effects, or any other observations you may have.

of bulls the matador fears - youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm_lWtqnExI

kevin

Edited by monkeyrocketsurgeon

• 5 months later...

Visually I can only see one effect, it is very dark and difficult to make out anything but your hands and your guitar.

The image also appears quite blurred.

I think perhaps if it were lighter, it might look better?

not sure if that's what you were intending the video to look like though.

I'm not sure if you were asking about the guitar playing as well- I think it is excellent!:worship2:

:acoustic:

I use sony vegas and a muvi action camera (cheap one) and just wondering what you folks may think of it.

let me know, what you think of the effects, or any other observations you may have.

of bulls the matador fears - youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm_lWtqnExI

kevin

I agree with Iain, that there's too much effect used... If I could make a suggestion it would be to take the video track there with the effect on it, overlay it on top of the dry track and mix them using the transparency on the overlay until you find a compromise where you can see clearly and have the desired effect on the track, in much the same way that was done with sound in the old days to balance dry and wet signals.

I think the guitar playing is excellent and the basic idea is a good one.

• 4 weeks later...

the guitar is pretty rad. the video effect might be somewhat strong.