Your Ad Could Be Here

Producer Looking For Singers And/or Songwriters

Hello,

I'm looking for talented singers and/or songwriters to create top 40 style hits, pop style (Carly Rae Jepsen, Katy Perry, Train latest singles) or dance. I'm looking for songwriters (to "sell" songs to big labels or pitch them to our artists) and singer/songwriter (to seek a big record deal or to develop through my artist development company - our latest original song reached 50.000 views on youtube).

About me: I'm a professional record producer, sound engineer & musician (keyboards, guitar). I have a 12 years experience in the music industry having already collaborated with some top labels in the business (including SonyBMG and Warner) and achieved a n.24 in Uk Singles Chart a few years ago.

I'm also looking for rock singer/songwriters for my personal projects, genre dubstep/electro-rock

When you contact me, be sure to send me one or more links to your artist profiles (youtube/soundcloud/etc) or to your songs.

Danny

Edited by darko

• 3 months later...

Hey Danny. Welcome to the site. There are quite a few good song writers here on this site.

I am always Interested in collaborations. I also have about 12 years experience in song writing. I am primarily a melody and lyric writer.

I will send you a message.

JD

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm looking for talented r&b/pop/dance singers and/or songwriters to create top 40 style hits like Katy Perry, Kesha, Lady Gaga, Britney Spears. I have available a few backtracks with this kind of sound: if you want to give it a try, please send me a private message. I'm looking for songwriters (to "sell" songs to big labels) and singer/songwriter (to seek a big record deal or release on my label and promote them.

About me: I'm a professional record producer, sound engineer & musician (keyboards, guitar). I have a 12 years experience in the music industry having already collaborated with some top labels in the business (including SonyBMG and Warner) and achieved a n.24 in Uk Singles Chart a few years ago.

Please contact me for more.

Danny

Hi Danny, I'm attaching one of my songs from my Album. I've written a lot of songs and I'm very interested in speaking with you. You can contact me at silentstormentertainment@yahoo.com.

Thank you so much Danny.

Sean

http://youtu.be/U5I13_Rcw4Q?hd=1

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey There!

You can check my songs out in the critiuqe section of this site under timewave,Thanks Steve

I post all my songs on my Youtube channel (http://www.youtube.c...er?feature=mhee).

The songs are badly produced and song, but the idea is to give an idea of the songs capabilities.

You may click around and if you find a song you would like to use in any way, shap or form, let me know.

Edited by Gijs

• 1 month later...
  • Noob

Hi. I am trying to start a songwriting cooperative in Shoreham, just me and a mate at the moment, so a long way to go....... We've already written a few songs that are CRYING OUT for lyrics. You are welcome to listen to them on Myspace >> Shoreham Song Writing Cooperative. (Yep..can't spell, and don't know how to create a link). I'd be very interested in any criticism, help, advice, constructive or otherwise grin.gif

• Noob

Hi there Darko.

Well aren't we both in luck. :)

I'm a singer looking for a producer.

I have some songs of my own and would be more than willing to coloborate with you.

What ever I can do to help.

And if you want I can send some of my stuff.

Ohhhh I'm more than happy to hear your stuff and work on some new stuff.

Fred

fredppalma@gmail.com

Hi,

send me in private some links to your demos or artist channels

Hi there Darko.

Well aren't we both in luck. :)

I'm a singer looking for a producer.

I have some songs of my own and would be more than willing to coloborate with you.

What ever I can do to help.

And if you want I can send some of my stuff.

Ohhhh I'm more than happy to hear your stuff and work on some new stuff.

Fred

fredppalma@gmail.com