Your Ad Could Be Here

Should I Enter X-Factor?

It's a good experience no matter how far you get. I did it two years ago. I learnt a lot about myself doing it. I got to the third round before the live TV show but made it no further. So my advice is do it. You have nothing to lose.

The biggest advice is know your song and be a personality. I think i played it too safe. You've got to come across as interesting.

Good luck

JD

• Noob

It's a good experience no matter how far you get. I did it two years ago. I learnt a lot about myself doing it. I got to the third round before the live TV show but made it no further. So my advice is do it. You have nothing to lose.

The biggest advice is know your song and be a personality. I think i played it too safe. You've got to come across as interesting.

Good luck

JD

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmmm. I can't tell very much about you or your style at all from this video. I can't say I recommend you joining anything, until I see a better production. This is breaking up like crazy in my speakers, and there is a problem with the way it is saved. Sorry! :001_unsure:

From what I can tell, your voice sounds good, though the audio keeps breaking up-as mentioned before. So nobody will be able to comment on your voice, when referring to this video.

It looks to me like you were using a camera to film someone on your computer screen who was using a web camera (not the recommended way to record someones voice)

Although I would agree with going to the X- factor in order to learn about yourself, personally I would probably talk to friends and family first. If they approved, and more importantly, if I knew I had a good voice from what they said, then I would try out for an audition.

I hope all goes well for you! Will look out for you on the show :thumbsup2:

Good luck!