Your Ad Could Be Here

Hello To Everyone!

Hi guys!

I'm a new member of this forum and i would like to introduce myself. My name's Pascal and i used to be a songwriter and singer in my younger years (i'm 38 now...). I did a lot of things in the last years but the last thing i did was owning a micro-brewery in Laval, near Montreal, Qc, Canada. I started out this company 5 years ago and at the beginning of this summer, i sold the whole company. I have now the opportunity to not work 'til next January, so i decided to produce an album myself since i didn't do any music at all during the last 17 years. I have 4 kids, and my oldest one, Charles, is autistic. So i guess you can see what my life was during the last couple of years... Crazy!

Now, i'm taking it relax and i'm working on my album that should be launched this fall. It will be in english and french, a mix of those 2 languages. I'm inviting you to join my Facebook page (My Facebook page) and stay tuned to my website in the next week (My website) . You will be able to hear some album samples there and see some recording pictures. Hope i will make myself some friends here and i'm anxious to meet new people!

Thanks and... see ya soon!

Pascal :thumbup:

Hey Pascal

Welcome to Songstuff :)

You can add your FB page link and your music website to your signature (in your profile settings), oh and remember to update your about me page :)

• Editors

Welcome to the site Pascal :)

I see you have went through a lot( but having your own brewery sounds cool :))

We are glad to have you here and hope you stick around,

Mahesh

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I'll try to stay tuned for the next days! I begin the album recording process this morning and will last for at least a good month! Will you be able to give some impressions guys if i post some record samples here for feedbacks?

Ciao and see ya soon!

Pascal

• Editors

Thats what we are here for Pascal :) Let em rip,

Cheers,

Mahesh

Welcome. If you've got songs put them in the songs section and lyrics in the lyrics section.

One thing, it is board etiquette to spend time before posting yours to critique others first!!! That gives other members the incentive to look at yours :)

Welcome Pascal :) ...

Archived