Your Ad Could Be Here

The Lyricist's Challenge

Hello all.

It's needless to say (but I'll say it anyway) that this kind of thing has not been done before, and undoubtedly there is something similar going on right at this moment.

But I figured I'd run my own anyway, since I can't seem to find one. :plthumbsdown:

Without further ado, welcome to the Lyricist's Challenge!

So what is the Lyricist's Challenge? It's a certain title, subject, lyric line and/or genre that will be up for a week before the best lyrical piece is found and posted up here.

If it's not a good idea, please say it to my face. I'm not used to running competitions like this one.

If it is, be creative! :001_tongue:

This Week's Criteria

A song titled 'Alien'.

P.S. If this is in the wrong section, please move?

Good idea! I'll have a think and see what I can come up with.

I think it's a great idea. The only suggestion I would make would have been wait awhile and get a know for the people here and let them get to know you better (participating more frequently in the boards and shoutbox would be a good start). Such a reputation would likely attract more people to this challenge.

About the rules, how do you plan on finding the "best lyrical piece"? Just wondering.

Best of luck with this competition.

I'm not sure, but I think the "best lyrical piece" should stand out? :001_tongue:

Haha. Hopefully people slip by my post number >.>

Ah, well thanks for the good luck guys :001_smile:

• Like 1