TheShamrockCrew

New Pop/electro Song - Name & Number

8 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

So here is one of my new songs titled "Name & Number". As the topic description states, I wrote, produced, and performed it myself. My goal is to become a professional songwriter. Any feedback regarding this song is welcome!

Name & Number

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsyTfBzqA7I

Edited by TheShamrockCrew

Wow, this is incredible... I don't know if you're a professional musician... But it certainly has that level!

:o I don't know what to say xD I'm impressed... You actually made me like a song within the electro genre... that has never happened to me before xD

Cheers,

Cappa

Edited by Cappa

Wow, this is incredible... I don't know if you're a professional musician... But it certainly has that level!

:o I don't know what to say xD I'm impressed... You actually made me like a song within the electro genre... that has never happened to me before xD

Cheers,

Cappa

That's REALLY nice of you. I'm not a professional. I have just been doing this in my bedroom for a few years now as a hobby but I want to see if I can actually make it so that's really nice of you to say, it's encouraging. Thank you :-)

Hi everyone,

So here is one of my new songs titled "Name & Number". As the topic description states, I wrote, produced, and performed it myself. My goal is to become a professional songwriter. Any feedback regarding this song is welcome!

A good song you got goin' on here. I liked the beat and base line, plus the bridge was great! :thumbsup2:

However, I thought your pre-chorus and chorus weren't strong enough. Personally, I wanted the pre-chorus to start ascending so the chorus could soar a little. But that's just my opinion.

All in all, it was a good listen.

Thanks for sharing,

Ken

Edited by ImKeN

A good song you got goin' on here. I liked the beat and base line, plus the bridge was great! :thumbsup2:

However, I thought your pre-chorus and chorus weren't strong enough. Personally, I wanted the pre-chorus to start ascending so the chorus could soar a little. But that's just my opinion.

All in all, it was a good listen.

Thanks for sharing,

Ken

Thank you very much for the feedback!

Im going to say...Nice.

Im going to say...Nice.

LOL thanks!

That certainly is a catchy song. I think if anything, I agree with the pre-chorus and chorus weakness that Ken said. I'd suggest maybe a little more contrast between the two parts (either in amount of instruments you use, or maybe add something new for the chorus) with the goal of making the chorus stand out more.

Everything else as far as quality and lyrics was definitely pretty good.

NeighborDave