Your Ad Could Be Here

Music That I Made On Ios [Iphone/ipad/ipodtouch]

Hello everyone, TripMX here!

I'm yet another aspiring artist (music-wise, as I can't draw [stick figs at best xD] AT ALL) who has began making music just recently, ya know, like 3 months ago, lol.

Reason I started was because I honestly wanted to give it a try, but had no good PC or equipment to make the music; luckily, I found an app in the Apple App Store that made it possible for me--Xewton Music Studio. It's not as popular as GarageBand, but I love it; it was definitely worth the purchase. I make all of my original music on my iPhone/iPad...gotta love the portability. :D

Anyways, sorry for the crazy long intro. When I make my songs, I make three at a time and call it a 'Music Pack'; I then release the pack on YouTube. So far, there are seven music packs on there. Most of my songs' length ranges from 0:40sec ~ 1min:40sec on average.

Disclaimer: My music style is a bit...varied, but mainly more on the dark/wild side, so please try to bear with it. I've tried making lighter whimsical tunes, but they eventually tangent towards dark/underground unless I try realllly hard, lol. Also, I didn't start quantizing until much later, so you may notice that in some areas at times, but in other areas, I didn't have the intention to quantize due to what I was trying to achieve musically.

SPECIAL REQUEST: May I ask for your help (those who choose to listen to my music), please? I am no expert at defining musical genres, and I've been needing help in determining the genres of each one of my songs. I would greatly appreciate it if you all can help me out with this also; thank you.

My Music Packs 1~7

EXTRA MATERIAL (music I made outside of my standard music packs)

Hope that you all can check it out sometime. Thank you! =)

• 2 weeks later...
lol I liked the walmart rap. It seemed a bit long tho, for a rap, have you thought of breaking it up shorter?

Hi hi sorry for the late reply to your comments! Thank you very much for your comments! I made the Wal-Mart rap out of pure fun; the first two songs were moderate length, but the third song happens to be a whopping 3+ minutes (longest song I ever made)....I work at Wal-Mart, so I was rapping the truth lol. I accidentally deleted the original sound waves with my voice, so I can't really go back and edit my voice without major hassle.

I also have more great news!

Just released my latest music pack!!! Please check it out! =D

• 2 weeks later...

0b10bc91.jpg

My 9th music pack finally released!! If any of you are familiar with the 'dubstep' genre, you'd probably laugh at my attempt, lol. These all took 3.8hrs each to complete. Please check it out!! =D

Thanks so much, and stay tuned! ^^

• 3 weeks later...

Hey hey again everybody! I'm still at making my music! This time, I've created a completely new remix of the Mr. Grinch song from the 1966 Classic--How The Grinch Stole Christmas!! Enter the vocal madness! =D

HERE-->

Pleases check it out! =D

• 3 weeks later...

IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!

Hey hey everyone again!! I really would like to thank you for listening to all of my music creations thus far!! Finally released my 10th Music Pack!! This time, the theme is based on this year (2012). This is my last music pack for 2011. May this new year NOT bring what this music pack portends. Please check it out!! =D

Edited by TripMX

• 5 weeks later...

Hello again everyone!!

Yes, it has been a while, but I have a surprise in store for you all:

MY OFFICIAL MUSIC SITE IS NOW OPEN!!!!

http://www.tripmachina.net

Since I've created so many songs, I decided to make a website that will allow you to preview/sample each of my songs, and then decide which one(s) you'd want to listen to in full so that it'd be more convenient for everyone! Also, you will be able to preview my new upcoming music! ^_^

I really hope that you can check it out and enjoy!

Thank you all very much!!

-TripMX

• 1 month later...

MAJOR UPDATE x2!!

My website has been greatly updated since my last post! Please check out what you've missed in my new music endeavors!!

MY OFFICIAL WEBSITE--> http://www.tripmachina.net

Also, my latest music creation RELEASE!

This song is dedicated to my ANIME fans:

Thanks so much everyone!! ^_^