Your Ad Could Be Here

I almost got caught by this scam, they wanted660dollars to put my [ Brilliant''''''' ] song on the sound track of america album, lucky i did some research and found a flood of songwriters who were ripped off by these scammers.

Diamond Garden Music should be buried in one.

• 2 months later...

I received the same email about sending the $660. I assumed it was a scam, and while researching I found this site. It seems my intuition was right about Diamond Garden Music. Although that is the reason I found this site, I think I will enjoy being a member and sharing posts.

• 5 years later...

If you are asked for money you can automatically assume that it is a scam. Ask yourself why any company would want money for putting your work on an album. If they genuinely like your music they will have faith in it and just charge you a percentage of the revenue received from it.

If I had 12 people who each provided a song and gave me $660 it would amount to $7920 so if anyone would be foolish enough to pay me that amount I will guarantee I will get them released on a label lol and It would not be a scam in terms of not fulfilling my obligation to each participant but it would mean that I seriously lacked integrity.

Several years ago a guy on Linkedin that took over $30,000 from several artists by promising them record deals, publishing with majors, radio airplay and they never saw the signs. On their behalf I seriously went after the guy big time and eventually exposed him to everyone. He disappeared into thin air because he couldn't scam anyone else. I found him back to his old tricks again about six months ago but I put so much time and energy into exposing him the last time that I have left it to others to do the work this time. Watch out for the Name "Joseph Nicoletti".

Lastly, never pay anyone a dime unless you thoroughly check them out first. Google their name and make sure that they have not cloned someone legitimates name. Also check a website called "Ripoff Report".

Archived