• Announcements

• Songstuff

New Chat App   06/02/2017

We have a new chat app available. You will need to sign up for it. You can pick up the invite link at the top of your member hub page:   http://forums.songstuff.com/member/hub/   Remember to use your Songstuff registered email and user name when you sign up! Using the invite link will automatically add you to the Songstuff chat channel.
jthompson3d

Composer & Singer Looking For Lyricist

43 posts in this topic

I'm new to the forums so first off, hi all. :hiya:

I'm looking for a lyricist to team up with to make some music. I'm compose anything from Pop/Rock, Country/Rock, but I always seem to have a hard time coming up with lyrics, so instead of trying to do something I'm not good at I'm going to use my strengths in composing and singing and lead the lyrics to someone else.

So if anyone could help please let me know. Also I know a lot of people have probably said this on the forums but I am starting a “home recording studio” hopefully to get in a real building and have a full studio but just got done spending a little over 2.5k on recording equipment and such (now I’m broke :P).

So if anyone wants to team up please let me know and we could work something out, more details about that coming soon but first need some lyrics.

7 people like this

Hello

I need music to my songs since I'm going to the UK in mid February and I have about 8 songs at the moment; I can probably write 8 more very quickly. I sing myself but who's singing is negotiable; what I need is music and production etc. If interested, do reply.

I like writing to existing melodies, do you have melodies to go with your compositions?

I am a lyricist/song/melodies writer who is looking for a musican who can compose on guitar and/or piano.

I can sing some of my songs, but not all, so I will not object

to hearing out potential singers.

I'm looking for a female vocalist for most of my songs.

Please provide a you tube link so I can hear your style.

May this be the start of something beautiful.

Shir

Hi. If anything I post in the lyric section interests you let me know and we can work something out. I've had a few people over the years put music to my lyrics, but most were of course more interested in their own. Tough to find someone like yourself actively looking for lyrics. Most of my lyrics would easily fall in a country/rock, alt-country style. I'm flexible in working with a musician to work the lyric to fit a singing style.

So if you like some of what you see, maybe I have another lying around that you could use.

Lyricist here. Nothing but beautifully crafted words for your music.

Andy

Hi jthompson

I might be interested. Like you I'm new here. I have posted a song in the lyrics critique forum. Check it out. May suit your genre. It's called "I will miss you more to-morrow"

Cormac

Hi,

I am also very new to this. I do have a large catalog of lyrics that I would love to complete.

1 person likes this

Hiya,

I may be able to help, I have a large catalogue of lyrics, please check out my website Geoffspoems.com ( via google ), I am adding lyrics requiring music on a regular basis, would like to know what you think,

cheers Geoff

Hi, if you like I could send you some of my lyrics.

Hi

I have written many lyrics and have posted a few in the review section or if you would like I can send you a sample.

Thanks

Anthony

Hi, I need to know what you are looking for.

I can give you just about any kind of lyrics, just give me the genre...is it country, rock and roll, a ballad..?

However, in collaboration comes a concrete agreement not to sell out. I don't want to give my lyrics away.... so many creative minds do that without even, a thank you. I want to develop something really strong. If you want that, hit me back.... :luxhello: :luxhello:

I'm looking for a lyricist to team up with to make some music. I'm compose anything from Pop/Rock, Country/Rock, but I always seem to have a hard time coming up with lyrics, so instead of trying to do something I'm not good at I'm going to use my strengths in composing and singing and lead the lyrics to someone else.

So if anyone could help please let me know. Also I know a lot of people have probably said this on the forums but I am starting a “home recording studio†hopefully to get in a real building and have a full studio but just got done spending a little over 2.5k on recording equipment and such (now I’m broke :P).

So if anyone wants to team up please let me know and we could work something out, more details about that coming soon but first need some lyrics.

Hello,

I am lyricist looking for musicians. If you are still looking for someone please let me know.

Thank you for your time,

Katherine

So if anyone could help please let me know. Also I know a lot of people have probably said this on the forums but I am starting a “home recording studio†hopefully to get in a real building and have a full studio but just got done spending a little over 2.5k on recording equipment and such (now I’m broke :P).

hi, i want to collaborate with you if you're still looking for  a lyricist! thanks.

i have quite a few songs written with no music and they are a variety of songs also... im needing someone to work with also.. if you would like to talk more about it let me know im interested in any help i can get and i have too many songs just sitting around in a folder.

Do you anything on soundcloud that I can listen to?

Edited by AttituneFullerJr

Mate, put some music up for us to listen too so we at least know your style. I have heaps of lyrics laying around too...

Kel

1 person likes this

I believe to be the finest lyricist you can find, that are not snapped up yet...check out my profile and website  http://www.isabellavender.webs.com

I can send you a set you may be interested in. PM me.

if your interested let me know im sure i can write something for you..

Hey I have a bit of stuff it'd be fun to see what type of melody could happen give me a message!

Hi my name is Alvis anand(17) and i am from Singapore i am a young lyricist  who has the passion from young to write lyrics but although i can write the lyrics i can only imagine the music in my head as i do not play any music instrument but still i have took many music composition course and create i song with music and also i have written a new song it's done but i have just only search new people to do the music i would appreciate if you would hear my first song 

1 person likes this

Hi my name is Alvis anand(17) and i am from Singapore i am a young lyricist  who has the passion from young to write lyrics but although i can write the lyrics i can only imagine the music in my head as i do not play any music instrument but still i have took many music composition course and create i song with music and also i have written a new song it's done but i have just only search new people to do the music i would appreciate if you would hear my first song 

Hi, I am Sienna Taylor (google :-), London and Kent based an official published Angelina Jolie look alike and I can give you a good promotion if you take my lyrics. Also I can write lyrics for you, adjusting it to your melody if needed, on a subject of your choice etc..

Later on we could do video with me featured there as Angelina or Lara Croft, singing back vocals (for example) or doing anything else depending on a project, so there will be even more “hooks†for promotion. However, I will be more than happy if you just use my lyrics and star in a video yourself or find a right singer for your project. Either way I will give you great exposure.

Licensing -royalty share, but also welcome to use my lyrics for free under Creative Commons License!

Creative Commons License for my lyrics states that all my stuff is free for all to use non-commercially. I only ask you to credit me for my part in the resulting work, i.e. as its lyricist (â€Lyrics: Sienna Taylorâ€). If you alter my creations you may distribute the lyrics or songs under the very same conditions, adapting the credits accordingly by adding your name as co-author or composer.
If you intend to perform songs with my lyrics publicly, produce a CD or DVD, or sell songs, please contact me amd we will come up to an agreement.

Possibly I could help with top melodies ideas as well. Please send me your music and ideas if interested, I am open to discussions - let s make it big!

taylor.sienna@gmail.com
http://www.angelinalookalike.co.uk

I like writing to existing melodies, do you have melodies to go with your compositions?

i have lyrics and need melodies. can i hear some?

I am a lyricist/song/melodies writer who is looking for a musican who can compose on guitar and/or piano.

I can sing some of my songs, but not all, so I will not object

to hearing out potential singers.

I'm looking for a female vocalist for most of my songs.

Please provide a you tube link so I can hear your style.

May this be the start of something beautiful.

Shir

i can help, i sing and i also write my own lyrics, inbox me 

hi my name is alvis i am new to this forum too i am a lyricist and i  would like to show my lyrics to you if you are interested pls reply pls support me by watching this song that i did but i can tell you i have improve my lyrics much better now  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-TTcf7lkLs

Edited by Alvis Anand

hey go to topic "love come and find me" see what you think of my style :)