jthompson3d

Composer & Singer Looking For Lyricist

43 posts in this topic

I'm new to the forums so first off, hi all. :hiya:

I'm looking for a lyricist to team up with to make some music. I'm compose anything from Pop/Rock, Country/Rock, but I always seem to have a hard time coming up with lyrics, so instead of trying to do something I'm not good at I'm going to use my strengths in composing and singing and lead the lyrics to someone else.

So if anyone could help please let me know. Also I know a lot of people have probably said this on the forums but I am starting a “home recording studio†hopefully to get in a real building and have a full studio but just got done spending a little over 2.5k on recording equipment and such (now I’m broke :P).

So if anyone wants to team up please let me know and we could work something out, more details about that coming soon but first need some lyrics.

I have a quite a few lyrics here at SS. Here are some links (I have lots more) if you want to check out some of my work. Feel free to PM me if you are interested.

http://forums.songstuff.com/topic/31453-tanner-mountain-final-versioni-think/

http://forums.songstuff.com/topic/27369-im-holding-on/

http://forums.songstuff.com/topic/29789-eugene-ole-codger/

http://forums.songstuff.com/topic/29775-pink-tears/

http://forums.songstuff.com/topic/31865-all-american-joe-modified/

http://forums.songstuff.com/topic/31687-little-wood-box/

http://forums.songstuff.com/topic/31810-shes-goin-ballistic/

Edited by LooknGlass

I know this is a bit late..but I'd be happy to work with you and write lyrics(:

hey,

take a look through this selection of lyrics and PM me if you find something you like,

www.songu.com/members/tonymac

good luck to you for the future,  take care, 

tony...

Hi:

I've posted several times looking for a co-writer.  If you are still interested, I'd be glad to share some lyrics with you to check out.  You can check me out by going to my website.  On the homepage is a demo I had made of one of my songs.  Thanks, and good luck.

I have over 130+ songs written, let me know what genre/topic you want and I'll send you one and write a new one to fir your tastes. We'll see how you like my style from there.

I'm looking for a lyricist to team up with to make some music. I'm compose anything from Pop/Rock, Country/Rock, but I always seem to have a hard time coming up with lyrics, so instead of trying to do something I'm not good at I'm going to use my strengths in composing and singing and lead the lyrics to someone else.

So if anyone could help please let me know. Also I know a lot of people have probably said this on the forums but I am starting a “home recording studio” hopefully to get in a real building and have a full studio but just got done spending a little over 2.5k on recording equipment and such (now I’m broke :P).

So if anyone wants to team up please let me know and we could work something out, more details about that coming soon but first need some lyrics.

hey i`m Lyrics and I`m a pop and r&b songwriter . if you like to talke directly,feel free to email me @ mjjbbj2011@aol.com.. hit me up ..

Hi.. man you've already got sooo many replies to your request I doub't if you'll even get to mine.

I've been writing poetry for years. I have always wanted to turn one or more of my poems into a song. But

alas.. I can't write music.  I don't know what kind of lyrics your looking for.. but I write about "love" .  And I don't

mean to sound egotistical but.. some of my poems are awsome. They "are" songs waiting for music. If you are

a good composer......... because without a great melody .. these are just words.. and without great lyrics.. it's just 

music. The two go hand in hand..........  they both have to be above average. And I think I can do my part.. if

you can do yours. I'd like to show you some of my stuff.. but with so many others watching, I don't want to have it 

taken and claimed by another. If you desipher through all your responses and make it to mine... and we can talk..

I don't think you'll be disipointed at all. If your looking for lyrics that are passionate.. deep.. that ryme and flow perfectly... that actually say something... if your looking for lyrics about love.. pain of losing.. trying to win love..

you have got to check me out.                        sincerely steve

I m looking for a composer and singer !:) I have a song called ' I m only in love with the moon' . I have the melody, are you interested? 

On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2012 at 5:47 PM, McnaughtonPark said:

I like writing to existing melodies, do you have melodies to go with your compositions?

I have all lyrics but I have no music...can you                 go 50/50 basis                              jerrymallory21@gmail.com

I am a published lyricist and happy to help if anyone needs assistance with an existing lyric or a brand new lyric for a project. I generally write a lyric then collaborate with a musician to complete a song. If that system works for you let me know. Thank you and have a great day!

On 1/5/2012 at 10:05 AM, jthompson3d said:

So if anyone could help please let me know. Also I know a lot of people have probably said this on the forums but I am starting a “home recording studio” hopefully to get in a real building and have a full studio but just got done spending a little over 2.5k on recording equipment and such (now I’m broke :P).

Hi I'm new to this site, I write different genres, but new country, upbeat country/rock is what I mainly do. I would love to get together and check out each others work, and see if we maybe a good match to Co-write together. I look forward to your reply.