Your Ad Could Be Here

New Member Here

I figured I'd borrow from the wonderful "getting to know you" exercise to introduce myself.

My name is Ryan, and I've been writing and playing music since I was 14, the better part of 13 years ago now. I play guitar, and can fake the keyboard and drums as needed. I was in a band for the last 10 years as lead vocalist and guitarist and songwriter, but life changes - getting married, baby on the way, career and other influences really pushed me to move on to a new chapter in music and life.

I write lyrics and music. My solo music website is www.ryantmusic.com and I'm currently using ReverbNation as a free platform for my solo music. I recently upgraded to SONAR Cakewalk X1 Studio. Next, I need new microphones and a pop screen to improve my home recording capabilities. As much as I enjoy recording in a professional studio setting, it just gets so expensive so fast!

I'm happy to find an active songwriting community to gain some insights, network with others and collaborate across the digital bridge and perhaps find like minded songwriters/musicians in my home area. I hope to be able to contribute as much as I gain. Thanks for having me!

Hi Ryan, welcome to Songstuff. :)

Thanks, John!

Nice to have you here Ryan :)

Welcome to Songstuff :)