• Local Pro Graphic Artist
    • Online Amateur / Semi-pro Artist
    • Local Friend / Amateur / Semi-pro Artist
    • I / We Usualy Do My Own Artwork
    • I / We Don't Have Any Artwork... Yet!
  2. 2. Photography

• Pro Photographer
    • Friend / Amateur / Semi-pro Photographer
    • I / We Don't Have Any Photographs... Yet!

Hi all

Thought I would see what you guys are currently doing for graphics and images? This applies to bands and artists, but also Songwriters / lyricists who are trying to get their music out there.

Cheers

John

As I'm a graphic designer, I've pretty much got everything designed and ready to go for a few EPs or CDs. For me, that's the easy part. It's getting the quality recordings that keep me from moving forward with the project. Great topic. I hope to hear a lot of interesting replies to this one.

Nice one. Out of interest do you have work online? I'd love to see some (i'm always interested in creative expression no matter the medium)

• 10 months later...

Hi John, I'm currently trying to help a friend who is a fantastic young photographer in L.A. ... he'd love to do photoshoots for artists in that area, and he's a true artist, a struggling street artist with a huge talent, not looking for big money (but not free). I don't know where to post on here to see if anyone is interested. Could you advise me? Again, this isn't a typical commercial photographer looking for big bucks, just a struggling artist looking for a break like most of us...

I'd share a portfolio link but don't know if I can here...

Cheers,

Dek

Sure Dek, go ahead and post to the advertisements board. It will be in the mod queue as all topics there need a mod to approve it before they show. Under the circumstances, and as you are not directly involved and this can hardly be called spam I have no objection to you posting a personal recommendation to the videos and images board either just as long as you do mention the main point you just made, he's a friend, it's not free etc. I would also mention that you cleared it with me beforehand just in case a moderator removes the post from public viewing.

• 3 years later...

i'm such a diy-er, for better or worse . . . ,  i camera phone-videod myself, and then edited the video to get my self-portraits.   

• 1 month later...

Archived