Your Ad Could Be Here

Help Me

hi all i just started on here after a woman i met recommended it nnow i just need to suss out how to upload my music here

A lot of people here use http://soundcloud.com/

like melli says either soundcloud, or upload it to youtube then just put the link here :)

Hi Sean!

If you go to the main forums page here and look at the bottom under 'Site Information' and then 'Site Stuff' you will find a thread there relating to uploading your songs. I have only uploaded from Youtube but I think Soundcloud works in the same way - you just copy and paste the link onto your post.

Good luck!

Jan

thanks all i shall have a look now

i never knew sites this even existed but im looking forward to hearing more from you all

hey sean, good to meet you. Welcome to Songstuff! You can upload songs as either attachments to post and blog entries, or into a gallery album... space is very limited until you get a few posts under your belt. Not a huge number, just enough to mean storage space isn't eaten up by drive by posters but is kept for active community members.

Archived