Your Ad Could Be Here

Beyond The Door Ep Finally Released!

• Editors

Hello all!

I've not been here recently as I've been very busy.After lots of work,my acoustic EP is finally up on iTunes! John and others here on Songstuff have really helped me through what may seem as a small achievement and Im ever grateful for that.

As part of the release, here is the video for the first song called All I Need. I hope you enjoy(Dont forget to comment or like).

If you did buy the EP in any case,please do consider giving a review. Even if not,just a line or two would be great! Thanks a billion everyone!

Watch in HD:

Now on iTunes: Beyond the Door EP - Mahesh

• Like 6

• Editors
Cover%203000x3000.jpg
  • Like 3

Excellent job well done, Mahesh!!

Congratulations!! :-)

Jena

Many congratulations on your EP release, Mahesh!!!! :luxhello:

Good luck!!!!

Jan

Very nice Mahesh! Congratulations

Congrats Mahesh :)

• Editors

I definitely need to download Itunes so I can buy this from you :D

Awww thanks a LOT man :) I hope your EP comes out soon and well!

Excellent job well done, Mahesh!!

Congratulations!! :-)

Jena

You think so? Thanks Jan! I really do appreciate it.

• Editors

Also, enjoyed the song and video - Definitely worked together.

You know you have the video posted for only people being linked to it being able to see it, right?

Yeah Mykal,I have it as unlisted for now. The Indian release is yet to happen in an hour or so ,will make it public then :)

• Editors

Many congratulations on your EP release, Mahesh!!!! :luxhello:

Good luck!!!!

Jan

Thanks so much Jan for all the support :)

Very nice Mahesh! Congratulations

Heya Rod,I hope you are doing well :) Thanks a million man. Do lemme know what you think of the video. :)

Congrats Mahesh :)

Couldnt have done it without you :) Not one bit man. Thank you.

Got my copy Mahesh ! :thumb23:

Tom

You are awesome Tom :) I only hope the EP is worth the money you are paying. Thanks a lot for everything.

nice

Thanks djax :)

• Like 1

Mahesh, this is a thing of beauty. You just put together all the fragments in my mind labeled Mahesh, neatly constructed them

into the artist in your video, and sang to the nerve endings that trigger needs and admiration. Being a non-techie, I'll have to

have my wife show me how to get my fix of you.... but very soon you'll be in a Mustang with me driving the highways of

California.

Looking up at the new bar you've set.....

Rick

• Editors

Mahesh, this is a thing of beauty. You just put together all the fragments in my mind labeled Mahesh, neatly constructed them

into the artist in your video, and sang to the nerve endings that trigger needs and admiration. Being a non-techie, I'll have to

have my wife show me how to get my fix of you.... but very soon you'll be in a Mustang with me driving the highways of

California.

Looking up at the new bar you've set.....

Rick

You always say the awesomest things Rick :) Thanks a lot for the support. I owe you one really! Stay awesome :)

Just listened to 1st song.

Its a peach. Love the energy & feel in there.

Will listen further... :noise:

Great job Mahesh

Great video. Great playing. Great singing. Quality recording. Going to get my ITunes mojo going tonight. Congratulations Mahesh.

Dave

• Editors

Just listened to 1st song.

Its a peach. Love the energy & feel in there.

Will listen further... :noise:

Great job Mahesh

Thanks a lot Rudi! Im so glad that you love it. There's no better feeling than when someone says that they love my music.:)

Great video. Great playing. Great singing. Quality recording. Going to get my ITunes mojo going tonight. Congratulations Mahesh.

Dave

Gocart! Thanks a lot man. All you guys have sure inspired me over the past. Couldnt have done it without that. Thanks again! Cheers :)

This is great Mahesh. I love the video too. After watching all your other videos of you in your room it's great that you kept with the same theme for the video but polished it up. Really cool. I remember the first song I heard from you on another forum "On A Wire" I think it was called. Always knew you'd have songs on iTune one day. Congratulations!

• Editors

This is great Mahesh. I love the video too. After watching all your other videos of you in your room it's great that you kept with the same theme for the video but polished it up. Really cool. I remember the first song I heard from you on another forum "On A Wire" I think it was called. Always knew you'd have songs on iTune one day. Congratulations!

Thanks a lot man! Im very glad you like it :) Better video for another single is planned. We'll see :)