Your Ad Could Be Here

Greetings, Everyone.

• Noob

Hi folks. I'm a 24 yo composer/songwriter from Brazil. I've been playing guitar for almost 14 years now - electric guitar, my main instrument, for about 13 of these - and I've been keenly interested in songwriting for about 4 months now, which was when I actually started considering creating music of my own instead of just playing other people's stuff. It's good fun for a while, but finally lost its appeal to me

I'm here mainly looking to develop my ability to write meaningful lyrics. All modesty aside, I consider myself pretty decent at writing the music, chord progressions, arrangements etc. But I can't seem to write lyrics without looking at the finished product and thinking it sounds just silly, even when it does pass along the ideas I'm trying to convey. And I don't think it's for lack of knowledge of the English language either, since I usually am not happy with the songs I write in my native language either.

Anyway, hope to get to know you guys better, make friends here, learn from those who have knowledge to offer, humbly share any knowledge I may have amassed along the years.

Good luck to all of us =)

Welcome to Songstuff :)

Hi

Welcome to Songstuff :)

Jan

Archived