Your Ad Could Be Here

How Do You Make Money With Your Music?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Write the worst song possible and then turn it into a computer virus that makes it play through the users computer speakers 24/7 when their computer is running with no option to turn it off. Have them pay you $10 via money gram to make the music stop. You will be rich in no time or arrested not sure which though!!

• Like 1

PERFORM! I started out by performing for tips only. That got my sound out there and got people interested. Then pretty quickly I started getting paid gigs. Now I have paid gigs every weekend and people asking if I have a CD (which I'm currently trying to find a way to make). So basically people need to hear it. I play in the classical crossover genre and have been getting a great response at my live performances. People love to hear their favorite songs played a new way, so if you can find a way to write what people want to hear and then expose them to it...that's a good start. 

Check out my music at

www.marybrandal.com

www.youtube.com/mbcello90

www.facebook.com/maryrbrandalcello

Thanks!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Noob

If you are a singer you must able to make money with music.It is very easy way to make money.You can try it if you have enough experience about it..

Edited by tunesmithth
unauthorized "Cuban cigar" link removed...PMed member with warning that he'll be flagged next time.

If you are a singer you must able to make money with music.It is very easy way to make money.You can try it if you have enough experience about it..

https://www.cubancigarexpert.com/

And if you don't make money and are upset about it, might I recommend smoking away the pain with a nice Trinidad.

Edited by Just1L
  • Like 1

How do you make money with your compositions?

I DONT!

• 3 weeks later...

For songwriters, it is important to think differently in this day and age.  Successful artists like Jonathan Coulton are thinking about their music as a platform for many more ventures which allows them to make a lot of money...and it is not bsaed on $0.99 downloads...