Your Ad Could Be Here

New Article - Tips For Making A Music Video

Tips For Making A Music Video

Here we have a collection of tips to help you create your own music video for your band. A music video is much like a movie, or, for that matter, just like the song itself. It should have a visual progression, in the same way it progresses musically.

This article will give you ideas on everything from funding and casting to choice of locations, post production editing and promotion and distribution

camera-on-artist-b-and-w.jpg

Read "Tips For Making A Music Video"

Comments

Please leave some comments and feedback on this article, and / or suggestions for new articles by leaving a reply below.

Great article John! Very elaborate and useful. I could very much relate to this since a very good chunk of this I'd went through myself few months back. The promotion side of the music video indeed is very important. I think that's where I fell short if not others!

Anyways, good food for thought man!

Cheers

Mahesh

P.S OK Go is THE perfect example to show how budget videos can be made big. Good call!

Thanks Mahesh! There will be a follow on article with 15 ideas for fan engagement videos, you know the kind of freebie give always and YouTube channel vids you can use to interact with fans and to stimulate some buzz.

We'll see, We could put together an article specifically on music vid promotion, although I am already planning on an article all about creating viral content, including video and video promo.

That's effin' brilliant! Will be looking forward to it. :)

Great job John. It's like having a handy dandy checklist for video making. Thanks a ton.

Randy