Your Ad Could Be Here

Songstuff forum goers!

I've been on here for several weeks now and have made a lot of feedback for other songs, and also learning about the music industry, getting your valued opinion! Well today, my YouTube channel that is launching this September made another huge step forward! We finally finished our channel art and have uploaded it to our YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter pages.

Tell me what you think of it (we'd love some feedback!), and if you enjoy comedic music, give us a subscribe, a like, and/or a follow! Thank you so much for reading.

-The Thrashimation Brothers

YouTube

Facebook

Twitter

Looks good for a comedy channel.  I think having the cartoon guy flashin' a hand gesture of rock-on-horns is pretty funny, but still cool.  Not getting why the guitar's neck and head stock is a paintbrush though.  At least, that's what it looks like to me.  Where's the short, catchy slogan for Thrashimation? You must have a cool slogan that captures the essence of it all.  The stuff about curing cancer and parting your hair is funny, and a good follow-up decription after a slogan.  But, it's way too wordy to work as a slogan proper, and you need one of those.  "Thrashimation: [insert cool short phrase here]."  Something that would be written right below "Thrashimation" in the logo.  Make it so!   :)

We're still working on a slogan! Any ideas? :)

It is a guitar with a paintbrush because we do music, yes, but all of our videos are animated, hence the paintbrush.

Thanks for the interest :)

Ah.. The paintbrush makes perfect sense then!

A slogan . . .hmm . . .

Thrashimation

Amuse The Muse!

:guitar:

Glad the guitar brush makes sense! 

Overall I really like what you have going on. I would suggest changing that font to a more cartoon/hand-drawn type of font to match the graphics. Also, while I get the idea of the paintbrush and you've done a great job with the graphic, do you actually paint the animations? To me they look more like hand or mouse drawn graphics. I also have to say I do like the color scheme going on. 

Randy

Edited by Just1L
  • Like 1

Overall I really like what you have going on. I would suggest changing that font to a more cartoon/hand-drawn type of font to match the graphics. Also, while I get the idea of the paintbrush and you've done a great job with the graphic, do you actually paint the animations? To me they look more like hand or mouse drawn graphics. I also have to say I do like the color scheme going on. 

Randy

Thank you for the compliments and the constructive criticism. I see your point. We don't paint the animation, but how would you represent using a computer program to animate?

Yeah, I will say they are definitely not as interesting as a paintbrush, although it still may work considering all the other drawings going on. I just googled graphic tablet pen. Definitely not as cool but maybe it could be jazzed up with a mini TM on there. 

Edited by Just1L
  • Like 1

Yeah, I will say they are definitely not as interesting as a paintbrush, although it still may work considering all the other drawings going on. I just googled graphic tablet pen. Definitely not as cool but maybe it could be jazzed up with a mini TM on their. 

Lol, well, maybe someday :D