• Announcements

• Songstuff

New Chat App   06/02/2017

We have a new chat app available. You will need to sign up for it. You can pick up the invite link at the top of your member hub page:   http://forums.songstuff.com/member/hub/   Remember to use your Songstuff registered email and user name when you sign up! Using the invite link will automatically add you to the Songstuff chat channel.
Guest em1981ma

Deleteing Profile

7 posts in this topic

profile needs deleteing as mobile version too slow. How do i delete profile. I dont owe a computer

I'm guessing this may have already been handled?

I'm not able to access the profile...assuming that's because there's nothing to access.

If you are still in need of assistance, contact John Moxey. He's the only one able to delete member profiles.

Tom

All done Tom :)

Can you also delete my profile, please?

(I came into the site thinking that I would need the extra hints and tips from others about my lyrics, but I've come to realise that when I write a song, it is done and there's no turning back. This may be a stubborn way to work but I like to write and write and write so it just doesn't work with my system..)

Thank you very much.

Theodore

Hi Theodore, no problem, your account will be deleted. That's quite a decision to come to in 24 hours! I wouldn't say it is a stubborn way to work, just highly limiting and a bit unrealistic. I can understand getting lyrics or melody drafted in one chunk to encapsulate the original emotion etc, but to then set it in stone with no edit cycle? Most established writers spend more time in edit than draft, by quite a long way, polishing and honing their songs. After all, quality is more important than quantity.

Other than that, I would point out that writing songs is only part of what we do here. We also cover recording and production, legal and business aspects concerning the songwriter nc marketing, promotion and song pitching.

All that aside, I respect your decision to have you account deleted. If I don't hear otherwise within 24 hours I will remove your account. :)

Dear John, 

That's a fair point about quality over quantity, actually. On second thoughts, count me in!

Enjoy your day!

Theodore

Thanks Theodore. I'm glad you rethought your decision. See you on the boards :)

1 person likes this