Your Ad Could Be Here

Introducing Me

Hi yall, my name is sarah. I am a vocalist and aspiring songwriter. I am definately an amature by practice, but if my passion and drive for music was taken into account, id be a pro. I love to sing and want to one day touch people's lives and souls with my music. I realized recently that that meant learning to write lyrics. I have written poetry all my life, but i am finding song lyrics considerably hard to put forth. I don't kboe.if this is because i dont read or write music, or what, but i am not giving up. Any constructive critism or tips and comments are welcome and wanted. Thanks yall!

• Noob

Hi Sarah...I too find it hard to write the words...[and I can read & write music]...I find it easy to put the melody to the words than put the words to the melody...It would help to know 1 or 2 simple forms of music ...ex. a beginning verse...a middle [choris]...the end verse...listen to songs with 3 or four chord changes and hear the highlight of the son [usally the chorus with a strong message]...

Hi

Welcome to Songstuff  :)

I write lyrics, too.  My tip would be to try to tell a story people will be interested in  :)

Good luck!

Jan

Archived