Your Ad Could Be Here

Project Sponsoring

Hey guys!

I was considering writing a letter to a company to sponsor a project that I started, what do you think, are companies usually willing to do that?

Cheers!

Depends on the company, and the nature of the project... if it can tie in with their brand image and culture there's a chance. Presentation goes a long way in this, as decision makers are naturally reluctant to hand someone money unless they're confident the outcome will be what they expect...

• 5 weeks later...

I know of quite a few bands who use corporate sponsors to help fund their tours. Something as easy as wearing a brands shirt on stage will get you some extra income so you won't have to sleep in your car on the road... 

I'm also looking into this, so if you find anything... please share! 

Are you guys performing already? because of the economic crisis today it is much harder now. but first of all try around with your fans. or opproach local stores or companies who are related to you