Your Ad Could Be Here

Hello Everyone!

• Noob

Hi, I'm a 20 years old girl from Italy (I apologize if my English is not so good). I mostly play guitar and bass but I can also play a bit of drums and sing; however, I've never actually studied any instrument for more than a few months, so basically I'm self-taught - btw I don't read tabs, 'cause I like to figure songs out by ear. I don't think there are many people here who are into punk music, but I really am.
I'm studying computer engineering at university which is one of the reasons why I'm not playing music as much as I did some years ago :/ but I wrote songs that I'd like to record and play live in a band one day - I'll start another topic about this.
See ya :)

Welcome to the forum Gilpow, glad to have you. Looking forward to seeing your work. We have many talented musicians here and I think you'll find the forums a great help to your craft...I also think your English seems fine.

Don't worry!
You're not the only one who can
not speak English well,believe me.
language of music is the main language here.
Welcome and good luck!

Archived