Your Ad Could Be Here

Post Your Press And Publicity Pics!

Hi gang

Here's the deal...

If you post up your best, most fun, most excellent press and publicity pics, the Site Crew will regularly select their favourites to feature on Songstuff, it's portals and newsletters. Free publicity? You can't knock it!

Just reply, attaching your pic, please also include your artist name and a link to your main artist page!

Only one pic can be submitted, per member, per week.

YOU MUST HAVE MADE 10 POST THAT WEEK ON OUR FORUMS. ONE LINERS DON'T COUNT

One thing...

If you don't post it, we can't feature it!

Cheers

John

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Oh shoot!  I left mine in my other pants, let me get back to you....  

(great idea for a thread when I have pics I'll do that)

• 10 months later...
#flashbackfriday to this super-fun moment in time... 🤣😂🤣( my FACE THO!!!) ...jus doin’ what I love most✨ 🎤✨🎶✨💃🏾✨❤️✨ and grateful the wonderful @rhondaann was there to capture it 📸!!!! ✨🙏🏽✨
✨✨TONIGHT!!! ✨✨ Let‘s celebrate 🌷Spring🌷& the beautiful warmer weather with some laid back, acoustic 🎶music & drinks 🍻at End Zone Bar & Grill at 1305 Main Street East in Hamilton from 8-11 pm!!! 😄💖🎤
Happy Monday InstaFam!!!😄 #myweekendwasgreat  How was yours? 🤷🏾‍♀️ #inanutshell🌰  #rehearserehearserehearse #singerlife 🎤 📸: @rhondaannArtist name : Miuzia, my YouTube channel is my artist site right now:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR-VlTrsAFM3gYnlAdk4Ucw 

• 1 year later...