Your Ad Could Be Here

G'day From Oz!

hi everyone my name is sally I live in the bush so its nice to have contact with the outside world. I look forward to meeting everyone-  see ya ron!!

My 1st read through your intro was, perhaps you do live in a bush :lol: And why won't Ron let you in the house :lol:

Just kidding :)

Welcome to SS Sal, er Ron

My 1st read through your intro was, perhaps you do live in a bush :lol: And why won't Ron let you in the house :lol:

Just kidding :)

Welcome to SS Sal, er Ron

that made me laugh! I live on a cattle station I don't know why they call it the bush maybe because there is only one tree for 100 miles? (lol) thankyou!

Welcome to Songstuff Sall... Where does Ron fit in? Is it Ron from a Do Ron Ron a Do Ron Ron? Lol

Hi and welcome!

If there are only one tree in a hundred miles where you live, you should se my surroundings ;) Belive me, I live in "Tha woods" :)

//MMR

Welcome to Songstuff Sall... Where does Ron fit in? Is it Ron from a Do Ron Ron a Do Ron Ron? Lol

It must be special bush people talk that we aren't aware of.  

HELLOOOOOO  I am Symph, of the party people!  I come in PEACE.  Do you, from the bush tribe, have any GREY POUPON.  Get back to me soon please as this sandwich I'm eating is quite bland at the moment and welcome to this site I am also new too.  Oh and Ron to you too!  

Hi and welcome!

If there are only one tree in a hundred miles where you live, you should se my surroundings ;) Belive me, I live in "Tha woods" :)

//MMR

I love trees- im jealous! :) sal

Didjeridu to you what he did to me?  That might explain your preference for Ron.

that made me cack myself! and no, that doesn't mean  number 2s....ha ha! thankyou!

me and my wife live in a house with a few trees around it    there are three houses on the farm if any body asks her  where do we live  she says we live in the trees  lol

that's funny! It takes me an hour (by horse) to get to the letter box! its only half an hour by car  :)

It must be special bush people talk that we aren't aware of.  

HELLOOOOOO  I am Symph, of the party people!  I come in PEACE.  Do you, from the bush tribe, have any GREY POUPON.  Get back to me soon please as this sandwich I'm eating is quite bland at the moment and welcome to this site I am also new too.  Oh and Ron to you too!  

sorry if im late- I hope you don't still have that sandwich! us bushies are pretty special... catch ya!

its didgeridoo ron ron actually!  thanks! sal

sorry if im late- I hope you don't still have that sandwich! us bushies are pretty special... catch ya!

It's moldy and gross now, but maybe that gray poupon would spice it up.... no... it would still taste like crap.  Oh well...  hehehehe

Sorry Sal, seems I've brought all the nutters out :lol:

no prob, bob! cheers!

welcome !

thankyou!

Archived