Your Ad Could Be Here

Chat Chat Chat Chat Chat

Where the conservatory was, now stands a kitchen. The kitchen has much better acoustics than the conservatory ever did. I’m a kitchen trained musician.  

I used to work in kitchens for a living (Chef, cook, etc)  There were no shortage of musicians and an over abundance of frustrated drummers.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to work in kitchens for a living (Chef, cook, etc)  There were no shortage of musicians and an over abundance of frustrated drummers.

That explains chicken drumsticks

I am Jamie aka noseymoe is anyone interesting joining a band

Doing this from my phone is weird lol I was trying to ask where you live but I'm not sure it posted

Sometimes, I look out the back yard and see this huge bird in the back yard. I think it might be a pheasant of some sort. Anyhow, one day it came face to face with a wandering possum, and both were quite startled to see each other. It's random events like this that make life interesting. Somewhat like a topic on Songstuff that has no defined purpose.

Kel

You know at first I thought "this thread isn't really catching on, I hope I didn't convince John to do something that just isn't going to have any appeal to this forum"but after reading your post, I am convinced now, this was a good idea, and it's doing it's job.

You never know when you'll need an emergency topic to say something about nothing, or when you have surplus words when you  had something to say about something until you have nothing to say about something... in fact even is you have nothing to say about nothing you can always say something about that!

Ideal

Has anyone seen my glasses?

They're in your hand............. Again. *rolls eyes*

Ah crap. No, they were on my head..... Again. "rolls joint"

I begin to see why you forgot lol

Is that a hookah in your hand or are you just too stoned to see me?

Geesh, sorry all. I forgot I didn't wear glasses on Wednesdays. And that's another thing that ticks me off.

What is it with not giving ticks and crosses at school these days?

Random!

Well Randy rolled a joint and was forgetful about the whereabouts of his glasses, so not THAT random :P Sheesh lol

What is it with not giving ticks and crosses at school these days?

Do they get stars?

only when they hit their heads!

hungry? Lol

We should also have an unusual photo thread. you know recognisable subjects at unusual angles etc. (no body parts!)

any exciting plans today?

I need to record a vocal at some point. I had planned to do it yesterday but the day got away from me.

If pictures of food start showing up, I'm outa here. What is it with facebook and the incessant need people have to photogragh their lunch? Give me strength!

Just be glad they don't do before and after shots.

Archived