Your Ad Could Be Here

Chat Chat Chat Chat Chat

I started but then was distracted and turned away when I saw that rock formation on the upper left-hand side that oddly resembles the subliminal "naked guy" that people see on a pack of Camel smokes.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I took this in spain and these cats were hanging around the tennis court steps...

I was being mischievous by saying six....I thought there was only four..but now I'm not sure....the phantom kitten in the middle of the two cats has got me thinking ...spooky

I have to say I saw the kitten too. In fact I thought perhaps there were two on the middle.

I think you have discovered a clan of ninja cats!

Fork Hats and a drizzle of black paint down the steps.

I met a woman last year who's confused husband creeped her out by saying that there were blond children on their stairs.

You lot are half way there with the phantom kittens I'd say!

The image is ruined for me… I still see the camel guy. 

This thread should be called cat cat cat cat (plus ghost cat)

2lc6a28.jpg

this is from a different angle...... ghost is still there....... get Scooby!

and a cartoon mole has appeared

That's the last time I use ebay. I bought the original amp used by Hendrix at the isle of Wight, I paid the full price straight away ... and I got a load of bad feedback.

That's the last time I use ebay. I bought the original amp used by Hendrix at the isle of Wight, I paid the full price straight away ... and I got a load of bad feedback.

I think it's because the amp is left-handed.

I think it's because the amp is left-handed.

..and it had teeth marks. He'd written on it as well but I got that off with white spirit 

..and it had teeth marks. He'd written on it as well but I got that off with white spirit 

Sounds like you need to sand it down and start fresh.

Love the site guys.Appeciate all the work that has gone into it!

Is this the place where we can discuss anything?...within reason of course.

I mean, say I wanted to talk about the weather or food or ask someone something or generally be silly...is this the place? or is there not a place? 

I don't  have anything huge to say, but you never know...something could pop into my head and then what?    :)

• 3 weeks later...

Thats the best one!

The left one was used as a jump obstacle by the Newport Motorcycle Display team. 60 of 'em cleared it that afternoon apparently. 

It sounded awful after that.

• 1 month later...

It's funny,  I can't trust myself to put anything on the backburner for too long.  I should really learn not to cut off more then I can chew.

As some of you may know, my website is devoted to ztar playing.  I'd occasionally think about opening a forum for ztar players which are a very small lot.  The official starr labs forum is non operational.  The prior Yahoo Groups forum was overrun with spammers.  Now about the only place for ztarists to meet up at is FB which really isn't a good way to present forum type information.  About once every few days I get a private message on fb or elsewhere asking for help setting up his/her ztar.  So I talked it around a bit at fb and then decided to start building. (today) as another project I had planned was withering (or so I thought)

A few weeks back at work I had a flurry of interest in "open swi's"  swi's are our(the company I work for swishzone) equivalent of adobe flash .fla.  They are authoring files. I noticed that quite a number of my links to third party providers of these freebies were disappearing.  So I decided to gather up as much of them as I could for posterity.  I sent out feelers to people I know and... a big nothing. A week passes, two weeks pass.  Not a single reply.  So I let it rest and figured that if it didn't happen it wasn't going to.  Well I should have checked the email I used to put out those feelers.  I find out now that all those files are in jeopardy of being lost for good.  It was just a little side project that I was "half interested in" today I'm scurrying to download and re upload as many as I can to my site.  There are thousands of these "movies" out there and I'm still waiting on a person who was the host to contact me.  I don't want to just take without asking and I'd rather get them all together in one bunch (as the host has several domains they are listed on separately)

As well I've had a few other "side burner" projects flare up along with an unexpected (after waiting three months) visit from maintenence to fix a few things.  Most days are lazy for me...Not today, not today.

• 5 months later...

I have lyrics I need to show for collaboration, song from the heart, relationship leaving and coming around again.  Lets chat about this, lyric called, The Road, would be a good music video for Rock Ballad, Indie Rock, Country Rock or Ballad

You have a movie, and a lyric. Great.

Rock ballad & Country rock are basic music forms. It you have access to a piano or guitar and can learn three chords, you can create the music you want in 2 minutes. It’s very simple.

Keys: I suggest the key of C. Using C, F and G chords.

Guitar: I suggest key of A. Using A, D and E chords.

Have fun.

Archived