Your Ad Could Be Here

Chat Chat Chat Chat Chat

I actually like it off to the right like that.  Just don't like it being so big.  Also don't like the arrangement of the arrow keys. Each time I reach for the shift key on the right side I end up hitting the up key and everything jumps to the line above.

I'm anxiously awaiting the day they tell me QWERTY doesn't work anymore. 

Edited by Just1L

fingers will always be digital

NICE ONE!

• 3 weeks later...

EVH at it again http://www.guitarplayer.com/artists/1013/eddie-van-halen-the-brown-sound-wasnt-my-toneit-was-alexs/52686 changing his story on "brown tone"

More mudslinging lies

http://www.guitarplayer.com/artists/1013/eddie-van-halen-the-brown-sound-wasnt-my-toneit-was-alexs/52686

Why Michael Anthony won't stand up for himself is beyond me.

Every note Mike ever played, I had to show him how to play," Van Halen said. "Before we'd go on tour, he'd come over with a video camera and I'd have to show him how to play all the parts."

Both DLR and Sammy defend Michael Anthony on this one contradicting what EVH stated...

And there is always the proof in the pudding as to Michael Anthony's ability to solo extremely long passages playing bass

He'll pull any lie out of his hat to garnish attention. Shame really.

Edited by TapperMike

I need cheering up guys.

No work tomorrow.

Im going to have some wine and watch a film. 'Grand Buddapest Hotel' that might do the trick :euro:

• 3 weeks later...

I used to work in kitchens for a living (Chef, cook, etc)  There were no shortage of musicians and an over abundance of frustrated drummers.

I bet there was an abundance of overly tenderized meat in that kitchen.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Congrats man! After 16 days you've got the addiction beat!  Now it's just a matter of keeping your mind off of it.  I quit over 30 yrs ago and it was the hardest thing I ever did. Now I'm addicted to sunflower seeds...I'll take that trade off.  keep it up, man!

Tony

Psychologically it's still there gnawing at me. Physically it's still there as well. I've been using e-cigs so I still get a little dose of nicotine.

• 4 weeks later...

Dammit my Z6 ztar finally bit the dust. Every summer something stops working and then as fall begins it comes back. It's not on Starr Labs. The prior owner abused the hell out of the instrument.

Now whenever I play on certain "buttons" it either does not send the midi message or sends the intended note and an unintended note. The entire 4th fret position is (each row (or string" on the column (fret)

I'd let the ztar collect dust for several months now as I was happy to simply play guitar. Atleast I still have a functioning babyz but it's not the same when you go from 24 frets to 16.

• 3 weeks later...

Being awake with insomnia and bored, I decided to check out the SongStuff "Merch."  Now I'll never be able to sleep again, because I can't stop wondering who may have purchased and might even be wearing a Songstuff thong.

You never knew about those?? Hmm. We've been posting our photos of us wearing them for awhile now on the sister site thongstuff.com

Edited by Just1L
  • Like 1

My StuffDay is coming up December 8th. I expect presents and a cake....that is all....

My StuffDay is coming up December 8th. I expect presents and a cake....that is all....

So are you saying you want a thong to eat your cake in? Thanks, now I gotta scrub my brain eyes. :)

So are you saying you want a thong to eat your cake in? Thanks, now I gotta scrub my brain eyes. :)

Holy guacamole!! How did a thong get brought into this!! The only thong I want to see is on the female dancer you're you're gonna hire for my party...oh, and no need for tassels...

Hehe, sorry. I thought you were referring to Dave's post at the top of the page related to SongStuff merchandise.

• Like 1