Your Ad Could Be Here

Hi Folks

Hey,

I'm David (halld1971) and just joined today.  I'm from the UK and have just started writing lyrics to songs.  It's odd really as I have little musical rhythm and cant sing a note but do love to write.  I have always made up my words to imaginary songs, this is making me sound half crazy surely, but anyways, I am just trying to make sure that I explore this avenue of my life.  I am really hoping to meet like minded people, maybe somebody that I can work with to put lyrics to music, but mostly wanting to enjoy being part of a  community.

I look forward to meeting you.

All the best,

David

Thanks Tom

Nice intro David.

If you're half crazy - we must be totally insane :lol:

Welcome to The Mad House :)

Welcome to Songstuff David!

This is a great place to start put with your journey (and complete it ) I'm sure you'll find the place super useful and friendly.

Cheers,

Mahesh

g'day mate! enjoy your stay....

neil

Hi and welcome!

Sometimes this can appear like a mad house as stated above...But I still find this place the greatest to be part of!

Nice having you around!

//MMR