Your Ad Could Be Here

Help For Microphones And Starting A Studio ? Emergency

• 2 weeks later...

AKG 4033, stand and pop filter... Focusrite interface. Improving the audio  simply involves practice and getting good takes.

• 2 months later...
  • Noob

Is your budget just for the mic or for everything? The mic previously suggested is an Audio Technica 4033,  As opposed to and Akg 4033.

My suggestion is to spend as much as you can on the mic, Interfaces these days are quite good from most companies.  You wind up spending alot to get a slightly better interface. The mic you choose will have a larger difference sound wise than the interface.

A Neumann TLM 102 is great. So is an Akg 214 .  Those might eat up your budget though if it's $1000 for everything.

Blue Mics have some great budget mics as does Lewitt Audio.

Look for an interface that comes with something like Cubase  AI  or a light version of Protools or Cakewalk ect.

That way you have some basic software included.

Mic Stand and pop filter will be needed as suggested before by Starise..

• 1 year later...

Hi guys! I'm new on these forums. I don't want to bother you, but please, allow me to say that before to buy a Mic you should consider the room dimensions and the reverberation points. Often, a more expensive mic is a real disaster in a wrong room! Before purchasing, you should try some microphones in order to take the right decision.

Edited by Nick Festari