Your Ad Could Be Here

Soundcloud Links

Is there a thread somewhere that will walk me thru the steps to properly embed my soundcloud links into my posts?

Right now I just have an outside link asking for critique, but i see it mentioned over and over that people don't really care for having to click on outside links, so i am kind of defeating myself

If there is a thread to help noobs like me get soundcloud to work properly within the site, which most all of you seem to have mastered, and I have broken the rules of double threads, please send justsoulin my way with his cattle prod. I like pain, its cleansing

It also depends on what browser you use. Some browsers like Safari you just past your Soundcloud share link into the post, while some other browsers you need to use the media button on the post editor

If you paste your link and it displays a clickable link instead of the Soundcloud player, edit your post, switch editor mode so you can see the bbcode (switch on left hand side of editor buttons) and remove the bbcode surrounding your link so that your link is left, submit your post. Hopefully now your Soundcloud link will display the Soundcloud player