Your Ad Could Be Here

Your Own Artwork

Hey

As many musicians are also creative in other ways, I thought I would ask the artists and painters among you to share your artworks!

Here are two of my pictures. Both were pastels drawn on old packing boxes from a local food store:

Folk singer Sandy Denny

post-3-0-30339900-1400130387_thumb.jpg

A family dog...

post-3-0-71448000-1400130427_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Hello

I like to make some pictures myself. Of course inspired from Tolkien :) hehe. So here are my elven ladies. One of my songs (The QUEEN) I have added pictures I have made during my time (My own artwork)

watchful_eyes_23644.jpg

peathiel_in_the_dungeon_11834.jpg

Edited by Achazia
  • Like 1

Beautiful Gry! What medium are you using? Do.you still have many of those pieces? I love the archer posted above! I have so few. I don't even have photos of most of them. I did do some fantasy art, but most of my work was real life portraiture commissions of one kind or another, mainly pastels, or pen and ink work, a little acrylic too.

David, many thanks! I am glad I was of help lol

PS John I loved your pics btw!

They are great :)

I paint digitally John: I use Photoshop and a Bamboo Tablet with a painting pen:)  

I have also  painted with acryl and oil painting, but I do not have the space to do that anymore, so for now I have found great joy to do it digital :)

I have more pics here: 

http://www.toarda.com/achazia/?cat=7

PS : thanks David appreciate your feedback! :) 

Interesting! I have done a couple of pictures using a pen and Wacom tablet but I just haven't had time to really work on it as much as I would like.

I have dabbled in acrylic on canvas  here are some of the results 

post-1411-0-06054800-1400183568_thumb.jp

post-1411-0-05030000-1400183578_thumb.jp

post-1411-0-19090400-1400183590_thumb.jp

post-1411-0-40558000-1400183601_thumb.jp

post-1411-0-79291200-1400183616_thumb.jp

Edited by musicthom
  • Like 1

Wow...such great artwork here. Nice!..I can't draw so I just dabble in Photoshop

• Editors

Awesome work you guys! Add me to David's bunch. :)

This is all the Photoshop stuff I have uploaded at the moment. I'm working my way slowly to the intermediate stage..I hope..lol. I can't hold a stick to you guys. Every one of you have awesome stuff. Two pics are for my son. One a event poster the other a CD cover.

This is all the Photoshop stuff I have uploaded at the moment. I'm working my way slowly to the intermediate stage..I hope..lol. I can't hold a stick to you guys. Every one of you have awesome stuff. Two pics are for my son. One a event poster the other a CD cover.

With all the modern tools at our hands for me photoshop is a valid medium for art too keep on doing what you are doing dude

• 2 years later...

i painted a bit of my cover for my (upcoming . . . ) second album, it's supposed to be in between a treble clef and and ampersand

rabdbcover.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • Editors

Here's something I did recently for a compilation EP that I put out a couple weeks ago.

Veins EP artwork low.jpg

I love minimalism! In art as well as in personal life :)

Here's "Jessie", my old cat, a color pencil drawing from early 2016 or thereabouts.

large.IMG_0752.JPG.e31da7469f760e3566849

Here's a color color pencil drawing of 3 ages of David Bowie I made just after he died:

large.David_Bowie.jpg.b88fb7430b8cdfb109

• Like 1

Just now, Sreyashi Mukherjee said:

I love cats! Where's the real Jessie?  :)

An did Bowie really have differently coloured eyes?

Unfortunately Jessie died in December 2015 at the age of 18. :( she was a much loved wee pussycat. Last year we adopted a 14 year old cat (Treacle) and 8 year old dog (Sparkie) who were needing re-homed. Our house had been so empty, we love animals and they were needing help.

David Bowie had two issues with his eyes. He had one green eyed one blue eye, and in addition he had one pupil fixed wide open. My mother had the second condition and it would cause her a lot of headaches, I can only imagine that it would have the same effect on David Bowie, and perhaps explains why he wore sunglasses a lot.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...