Your Ad Could Be Here

Question About Videclips I Can Use In A Video

Hello everyone

I was thinkin maybe I should try to make a video of one of my songs:)

I have an idea with combining my own art and some specific videoclips (if I can find something similar to what I want). I will try to avoid "steal" clips since it can violate Copyright issues etc..

So I wanna try find  videoclips that I can use for a Video (that is allowed for commercial/promotion use.. )

Do anyone knows about such sites? or where is possible to find animations/video that I can use for my video?

Thank you so much

(sorry if this is the wrong place to ask)

Although not free, stock libraries can provide a lot of footage:

http://www.videoblocks.com/

I trawl public domain films  there's a site https://archive.org/details/feature_films mostly b/w though

Or use your phone and make your own video

I'm sure if you used licensed clips they would let you off ;)

I'm still waiting for Speiberg to get in touch over Constant Sunshine lol

You could always use some of mine.........    :lol2:;)

Edited by Avit Hammer

Thank you guys!! :)

David: Thank you. Google is my friend, But it is a jungle out there of all kinds of sites on this subjects, so it was not easy to find any good ones.

But I do believe I found somethign that I can use now .

John: I think that site is interesting, some very good footage and the clips looks nice for my purpose. Thank you for the suggestion.

Alan: Ohh..Thank you for the Archive site, that is massively helpful :) Never seen that site before. I will defiently trawl that a little. Thanks!!!

PS: Ohh...I liek the idea to use some of your clips in one of my videos! ;)

I think I have what I need,  so I lock it.

Edited by Achazia