Your Ad Could Be Here

New (Old) Guy Here To Write The Rock!

• Noob

Hey all. I'm fairly new to the music world having just (re)picked up the guitar a few years ago.

When I was a kid, I was heavily influenced by two things. Pro Wrestling and Music. I said that when I grow up I would be either a wrestler or a musician. Somehow, a miracle happened and I got into the wrestling business at 16 and did that for almost 20 years. I say miracle because I'm actually a little guy and you would never think I was a wrestler at one time. :)

Fast forward those 20 years. Got a real job, had kids, etc. Realized I needed another creative outlet and music was the next logical thing for me. So I picked up a guitar, well now it's many guitars and started down the road.

I'm not looking to become a star by any means. If I play one live show and maybe record one album, I'll die happy. But I have so many song ideas that I just need to get out and on some kind of media.

My influences are mostly in the 90's rock era but there are many 80's and classic rock era bands that have shaped my musical brain. My top favorites include Pearl Jam, Live, Anberlin, Duran Duran, Triumph, The Gufs, Oleander, Moist, and David Usher to name a few.

Anyway, I look forward to sharing musical knowledge and ideas with you all.

Ever wrestle a musician? Bring it.

Hey,

Welcome to the show

Do hope you have the flow

with music and wrestling

Together Ho, Ho, Ho

Bring on hulk a mania

And the edge too

Ready for the undertaker

this song is just for you.

Welcome to the Forum

Good Luck and Best wishes

Kevin

Sorry I did not realize about Mr Perfect, my sincere apologies. I used to watch him wrestle awesome

guy. And great wrestler. An all time favourite of mine, he will be missed. God Bless Him.

Kevin

Archived