Your Ad Could Be Here

Hi! I'm An Sf Songwriter...would Love To Meet A Guitarist Or Someone With Some Intriguing Loops.

Hi Helen

Welcome to Songstuff.

I had a listen to your SC link and I must say it was certainly unique and more than a little scary !!  :o

I was going to suggest you post on the Collaborations board but I see you have already posted there   :)

Good luck!

Jan

Helen,

I think your music and voice are really good. Your lyrics are brilliant, but disturbing. I'm very tempted to offer some collaboration because I can imagine the result could be crazy good. But I'm scared. Yep, definitely way too scared....

Welcome to the forums...

Dek

Hi Helen,

Welcome to the forum :)

I really liked your "experiment". Can't say I found it scary. I'm a lyricist too so I can't help you musically, but I can suggest a site where you can find people to collaborate with...

http://www.kompoz.com/music/home

Keep doing what you're doing.

Minus the WTF parts, that's pretty sexy. :)

• Editors

Nice to have you here Helen,

As you can see, we are very friendly and get along quite well. Welcome aboard.

Mahesh

• Noob

Wow!

Thank you for all the warm welcomes!!

Totally excited: Just got a midi controller, Korg nano and hooked it up to Garageband....you can do ANYTHING!!!

it's utterly brilliant.  So I hope to have more songs up for you soon!

:-) helen

• Noob

If we had more freezers full of tasty body parts, maybe there would be less hunger in the world!  I say, a chicken in every pot, and a leg of man in every Frigidaire!

Okay.  I admit I stole that from a Miss America contestant.  I think she was from West Virginia.

Oh YEAH!!!

ms. cannibal West Virginia. 

Archived