Your Ad Could Be Here

Old Dog Old Fender New Perspective

• Noob

Hi my name is david

i played classical /spanish guitar for about five years as a young man 8through 15 then had a few electric guitars

one being a stratocaster now its about 30 years old and i have recently started playing it again for my own amusment

i have staretd having lessons at a local music accdemy these lesson comprise of 30 mins of improvisation teacher playing

rythm over a backing track and me generally enjoying playing along blues rock genre is my favourit .

this said i have an almost overwelming want too wright lyrics and poetry i have to stop the car at times to record my thoughts so compelling are these thoughts and feelings being that bit older i am drawing on my own life experiences

good and bad for the inspriration.

in the main i write then edit and rewrite untill often the end result is far from were i started i have no idea if this is the normal

creative process followed by the members here or by musicians in general. 

i would like to post some of my meandering works for critic ect

my back ground is a selfemp;yed mechanic married with a son

hope this gives some introduction to who i am and what i wish to achieve by being a member

when i have felt my way round the forum and am comfortable that i wont be offending any one i would like to offer

encouragment to others and constructive critic if appropriate

many thanks david

David, great to meet you. thanks for the great introduction.

Hope to see you on the boards soon,

Lisa

Hi

Welcome to Songstuff.

Enjoy the site   :)

Jan

Archived