Your Ad Could Be Here

• Noob

Hi everyone! My name is Diane Richardson and I have been writing for nearly 19 years. Here's a little about me. I have received 2 "Song of the Year" awards from the Golden State Country Music Organization. I have also received an honorable mention from American Songwriter Magazine, and Goodnight Kiss Music. I'm looking for experienced songwriters/composers to work with.

Check my Main Music page http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=8518 for news on current collaborative opportunities. I write mostly Pop, Pop/Rock, Country/Pop, and A/C lyrics, but am very versatile as you’ll hear when you listen to my Urban/Pop songs on my SoundClick page. Anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting you talented people and possibly working together. 

Please use the following email address: mysammie62@gmail.com - Serious replies only please. Also there are more lyrics that need music, so if you are into a different style, please let me know and I will see what I can come up with. The current lyric posted is Urban/Pop. Best of luck to everyone in all of your musical endeavors!  :pianoplay3: Diane a.k.a. MusicIsMyLife   

• Like 2

• Noob

Welcome! I'm new to this forum and relatively new to songwriting, sounds like you're someone I could learn from. :)

Welcome Diane,

You will have so much fun here!!!

It's a great community, and people share idea's of all song genre's from the beginner song writer to the skilled

Enjoyed your lyric by the way  ( Too Bad To Be True )

Do you have music to this? If so where can I listen?

Kevin

• Noob

What kind of music are you into?

Mostly the stuff you listed: pop, rock, country, folk, a variety. The songs I've written so far would probably be classified as country or folk. I really enjoy the acoustic sound, a guitar and a voice and simple arrangements. Maybe that's because that's all I can do, and barely that, LOL

Hi

Welcome to the site.

I hope you enjoy being part of our community.

Jan