Your Ad Could Be Here

Waves Gold Bundle - 158.28

I got this from another source. I haven't posted many deals on this site lately mainly because I missed the black Friday sales and cyber Monday. 

The Waves Gold Bundle sells elsewhere for 800.00. It is on sale here for 158.28. The site also throws in the 30.00 off offered now by Waves bringing your total to  128.28. An almost unheard of price.

Waves plug-ins are some of the best in the industry and this bundle includes 35 of them. Downloading the Waves license manager front end is required to use these plug-ins. I didn't have any problems with it, but some have.

I don't have this entire package yet, but I have a handful of their plug-ins including vitamin and a few others. These are usually priced at around 60.00  for each plug in. This is a great deal.

http://everyplugin.com/gold.html

Edited by starise

I have the CLA collection, Vitamin,Sheps 73, bass rider and Waves Abbey Road Reel ADT which emulates the tape effect the Beatles used in several of their albums. ADT is the only one I haven't made use of. I would recommend any of those plug-ins. 

This set looked really tempting to me, but It would be redundant for me to get a lot of what I already have by other manufacturers. IK also makes some great reasonably priced plug-ins. They all require you to download a license manager and either keep the licenses on your computer, on a usb so you can use them in other computers or in the cloud.

• 3 weeks later...

Great news! I've never used ADT! I use to work with Kramer Tape emulator in mastering process. I will try also ADT then. 

Thanks!

Hi Nick,

I played around with ADT and it really does emulate that Beatles double vocal effect well. I had planned to use it at some point. Waves allow you to download a free demo to try!

Kramer is one some of my buds have talked about. Kramer Master tape I think it's called. I planned to at least give that one a try as well.