Your Ad Could Be Here

Introducing Ourselves

• Noob

Hello All,

My name is Marty Weeks.  My fiancee is Linda Keser, and she will be registering as well sometime today.  Pardon my goof.  I registered with Songstuff a while back and somehow  forgot all about it till a mutual friend mentioned it again.  So I re registered and it did not go through and I went searching till I found my old password and user name and well...here I am.

We have a small start up publishing biz going on, on the Internet: http://linmarproductionsllc.com  We publish our own original music and and occasionally submit for advertising, and other venues.  

Linda is the lyricist in our little partnership and I do most of the music and mixing.  So we are a good fit as since she doesn't sing or play instruments, and I'm useless at writing lyrics, we don't clash usually.

We've recently published our 2nd CD which was a Christmas Release of Christian Praise, a couple of children's songs, and a little r&b for balance.  You can find that at: http://linmarproductionsllc.com/music.  as well as the other online distributors affiliated with CD Baby.

Linda is also an accomplished photographer.  All of  our CD album cover art his her original works and we do have an entire page of her work on our website.  With more to come when we get some free time.

I have been playing music since I was 17 years old when  I started "Busking" as the Brits call it on the Streets of Georgetown in Washington DC.  Did the  usual migration to live club gigs, joined bands along the way...quit bands along the way (lol!)  Lived in DC, Phoenix AZ, San Diego, and then Miami from the early 1980's to about 2007. Spent a brief time in SC and then back to Florida.  We now live in Melbourne Florida and actually like it as it's "Calm" compared to Miami, and other places.  (oh yeah spend a bit of time in Tenn, but never really got to get  to know Nashville or Memphis the way I'd intended to. (it's too cold there!!!)

Linda only discovered her talents for lyrics last year (long story for  another post at another time.) but literally exploded with wonderful material...which makes doing the music for me a BLAST!!

My skills are much more in the area of the music and arrangements ergo I am the studio guy quasi mixer, master edit and session player kind of.  As far as writing lyrics goes... I suck.  But who knows...with this forum that might change over time.

We would however, really appreciate it if some of you folks would wander over to our website and music page and possibly put in some critiques of the songs we've already published?  Also do if you can please leave comments on the website there so we can get a bit of traffic going and appease Google's insatious appetite for TRAFFIC and Analytics.Here's a relatively new one.. My Shepherd

Different slant on the traditional way of hearing the 29 Psalm  The intent is  to "Wake Up" younger folks that are wandering away from their perspective places of worship.

Good to see you here Marty. 

Hi

Welcome to Songstuff - glad you found us again.

Hope you enjoy your time here  :)

Jan

Archived