Your Ad Could Be Here

TripMX Great Music Expedition [1st CONCLUSION]

9 minutes ago, Just1L said:

D94

Thank you for your Discovery Code submission, Just1L! :)

• Like 1

***TripMX Great Music Expedition***

>>>22nd PHASE REQUEST WEEK<<<

Hello Explorers!!
Today marks the beginning of the 22nd PHASE REQUEST WEEK!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PHASE 22 EXPLORER DISCOVERY RESULTS:

Just1L: VIP Pass obtained!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EXPLORER INFLUENCE REPORT:

Just1L: Influence INCREASED [0 -> 1]

NOTE: The Explorers Board has been updated and Discovery Code rewards have been given!
-->Check out to see what's changed in the Explorers Board on the campaign page!

WARNING: All 22nd PHASE Discovery Code entries are now locked.
-->Explorers that did not post a Discovery Code will have to wait until the next PHASE.

bWDkaJD.jpg

^: This is the Mysterious Treasure Map + Map Key for this PHASE!
-->Explorers, with your current items, you may now make your requests and post them here.

NOTICE: The treasure map scanner recharges during REQUEST WEEK.

22nd PHASE REQUEST WEEK ends on 12/04/2016.

Campaign Page HERE: TripMX Great Music Expedition
ALTERNATIVE LINK HERE: TripMX Great Music Expedition

Explorers, Happy Requesting! :)

Edited by TripMX
Reports
  • Like 1

35EUSEn.png

***NEW Featured Custom Design [Solar Burst] added!

NOTICE: MAP SCANNER FULLY CHARGED!

This week's PHASE SONG is called Let It Go (Bad ReMiX).
Date Created: 12/26/2015
Artist Comments: This song is a 'bad' remix of one of Disney's FROZEN movie soundtracks. Originally, some years ago, a good friend of mines asked me to remix one of the songs from the movie, but I was delayed in making it for 2 years, so when I finally got around to it, I made not only her requested song, but two additional song remixes from the movie as well! NOTE that these remixes are truly bad....was fun for me though. XD

23rd PHASE week ends on 12/11/2016.

Good luck Explorers!! :)

Campaign page HERE: http://www.tripmx.netii.net/gme/campaign.html

ALTERNATIVE LINK HERE: http://www.tripmx.freecms.pro/campaign.html

• Like 1

N15

• Like 1

On December 5, 2016 at 10:06 AM, TripMX said:

This week's PHASE SONG is called Let It Go (Bad ReMiX).
Date Created: 12/26/2015

Neither of my boys wanted to see Frozen so I've never seen it. I couldn't tell what you did with the song as I'm not really familiar with it. (yeah, I do live in a cave - LOL) Is Bad ReMix a Genre, or are you just stating it's bad? What I heard was pretty short.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Just1L said:

N15

Thank you for posting a Discovery Code for this PHASE! :)

1 hour ago, Just1L said:

Neither of my boys wanted to see Frozen so I've never seen it. I couldn't tell what you did with the song as I'm not really familiar with it. (yeah, I do live in a cave - LOL) Is Bad ReMix a Genre, or are you just stating it's bad? What I heard was pretty short.

Hahaha, I see I see; I personally am not a big fan of the movie, but I did see it when it made it to home video/premium TV channels.  The movie is pretty good.  As for the my remix of the song, I intentionally made a bad remix out of it and even gave it a genre as such, lol.  The campaign page only contains a short song sample, but if you acquire the Request Rights to the song, you will be able to request the full song, and that goes for all PHASE SONGS. :)

Here's the original Let It Go song:

5 minutes ago, TripMX said:

The campaign page only contains a short song sample, but if you acquire the Request Rights to the song, you will be able to request the full song, and that goes for all PHASE SONGS.

I have to admit, I find it all confusing. I do know now how to get the code after the map recharges and listen to the sample, but after that I'm kind of clueless. How would I go about requesting the rights to the song for example? Another thing I wonder about is the map. What is that actually for and do I do anything that adds to it??

Edited by Just1L
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Just1L said:

I have to admit, I find it all confusing. I do know now how to get the code after the map recharges and listen to the sample, but after that I'm kind of clueless. How would I go about requesting the rights to the song for example? Another thing I wonder about is the map. What is that actually for and do I do anything that adds to it??

It's okay to be confused at first, let me explain:

Request Rights are the rights to request the official mp3 of the full PHASE SONG(s).

There are 3 ways to obtain the Request Rights to PHASE SONG(s):

• From Discovery Codes that reveals the location of the current PHASE SONG
  • During REQUEST WEEK, you may post your request to exchange 10 Diamonds for the current PHASE SONG
  • During REQUEST WEEK, you may post your request to exchange 1 VIP Pass for the current PHASE SONG

The purpose of the Mysterious Treasure Map post is to show the results of the Discovery Code you posted in the previous week (PHASE WEEK), those codes on the map will each reveal the location of a specific reward-----VIP Pass, PHASE SONG, Diamonds, and Gold.  You can match your previously posted code with the map to see what you've acquired.

Edited by TripMX
Clarity

>>>23rd PHASE REQUEST WEEK<<<

Hello Explorers, my apologies for the delay!!
Today marks the beginning of the 23rd PHASE REQUEST WEEK!

PHASE 23 EXPLORER DISCOVERY RESULTS:

Just1L: +50 Gold obtained!

Just1L: Influence INCREASED [1 -> 7.20]

NOTE: The Explorers Board has been updated and Discovery Code rewards have been given!

WARNING: All 23rd PHASE Discovery Code entries are now locked.
-->Explorers that did not post a Discovery Code will have to wait until the next PHASE.

A9JaRMY.jpg

-->Explorers, with your current items, you may now make your requests and post them here.

23rd PHASE REQUEST WEEK ends on 12/18/2016.

Edited by TripMX

[+++CAMPAIGN ANNOUNCEMENT+++]

Hello Explorers! I'm very excited to announce my next big project for the TripMX Great Music Expedition Campaign!

Please watch the video to learn more!

Edited by TripMX
  • Like 1

Yes, I would like to sign up … early. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Just1L said:

Yes, I would like to sign up … early. 

Thank you, consider yourself signed up early! :)

e2ikL5M.png

NOTICE: MAP SCANNER FULLY CHARGED!

ITEM SHOP NOTICE:

zce0iVR.png

^: A special item is in the ITEM SHOP!  Please check it out! :D

This week's PHASE SONG is called Speed Grinch.
Date Created: 12/11/2011
Artist Comments: This is my remix of Albert Hague's 1966 Christmas classic "You're A Mean One, Mr. Grinch" song from the Christmas classic "How The Grinch Stole Christmas".  As a kid, I used to watch this TV program every single year with my family.  This track was my very first song collaboration; my good friend Somke and I collaborated on this one; his deep dark vocal performance truly brought out the "grinchiness" that I was hoping to achieve with this song!  It wouldn't have been half as good without him!

24th PHASE week ends on 12/25/2016.

>>>24th PHASE REQUEST WEEK<<<

Hello Explorers, my apologies for the delay!!
Today marks the beginning of the 24th PHASE REQUEST WEEK!

***Christmas Gift contents REVEALED***

z94qui1.jpg

^: Explorers, please go to the ITEM SHOP and check it out! :D

Just1L: Influence is NEUTRAL [7.20 -> 7.20]

WARNING: All 24th PHASE Discovery Code entries are now locked.

Hceq0LC.jpg

24th PHASE REQUEST WEEK ends on 01/01/2017.

JC9r8qZ.png

~HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017 EVERYONE~ 

^_^

NOTICE: MAP SCANNER FULLY CHARGED!

***NEW Featured Custom Design [Tiara] added!

This week's PHASE SONG is called Love Compressed.
Date Created: 03/23/2012
Artist Comments:  This is a song that was an expression of exactly how I felt some years ago.  You could think of it as a composition based on emotion.

25th PHASE week ends on 01/08/2017.

>>>25th PHASE REQUEST WEEK<<<

Hello Explorers!!
Today marks the beginning of the 25th PHASE REQUEST WEEK!

WARNING: All 25th PHASE Discovery Code entries are now locked.

WMDsKNM.jpg

25th PHASE REQUEST WEEK ends on 01/15/2017.

Pdy3mo7.png

WARNING:

rsz_mapscannerovercharge_zpsnabyosz1.png

^: Chance to get a VIP Pass or PHASE SONG has INCREASED!

This week's PHASE SONG is called Maternal Gangsta (2nd MiX).
Date Created: 05/02/2015
Artist Comments:  This song is the second installment of my "Maternal Gangsta" series!  I started this series in the year 2014 as a Mother's Day joke, but some people unexpectedly took liking to the original song, and thus I continued the tradition to create a new installment each year thereafter.  It's always fun to make these, and I even laugh at my own work, hahaha!

26th PHASE week ends on 01/22/2017.

[+++TripMX Great Music Expedition Mini-RPG Update LIVE+++]

Hello Explorers,

After a long week of hard work creating, analyzing, designing, implementing, and testing, I've finally finished the new update for this campaign!!  This project alone took me over 50 hours!

I came up with the idea in November 2016 (last year), and in December I began writing down the plans:

nS24GSI.jpg

^:  These are only a few pages of  algorithms and such that I wrote during the planning/analysis phase.

This month (Jan. 2017), after finishing final exams, I was finally able to get started on the actual coding and implementation.

[--------------PERSONAL SECTION ABOUT MY ORDEALS WITH THIS PROJECT--------------]

I had to first write the code and create a simulation of the game locally to make sure that it functioned properly.  As you'd probably guess, the battle system was the most complex part to complete.  After having completed the full simulation, I tested the code for cross-browser compatibility....ran into a few problems because I had originally coded it in Chrome, and ran into problems when I tried IE, EDGE, FireFox, etc., so I reassessed and fixed the problems; I now know how "morally loose" Chrome is, hahaha!! XD

Anyway, after successfully fixing all known errors/bugs at that time, the next step was to begin the system code online integration process.  I had to integrate 60KB of RPG code into an existing 40KB AE-System code that I had coded previously, all of which is written purely in Notepad.  Needless to say, it was a bit challenging, but I've succeeded.  I spent another whole day QA testing the game, and discovered another handful of bugs; I squashed those too.

Nearing completion of the project, I took 2 hours to create a song for the Mini-RPG so that you all could have a more "game-like" experience while playing, hehe.  Afterwards, more QA testing, found more bugs; squashed them.  I also performed mobile (iOS and Android) QA tests; all passed.

After additional mandatory preparation procedures, I finally finished the project.  Lastly, I updated the TripMX Great Music Expedition campaign page, and prepared release material for today!

[--------------END PERSONAL SECTION ABOUT MY ORDEALS WITH THIS PROJECT--------------]

Now without further ado, let me show you WHAT'S NEW!

[---UPDATE DETAILS BELOW---]

ITEM SHOP UPDATED

1w0B6Vb.jpg

^: The 5000JPY iTunes card has been replaced with a 500JPY iTunes card for a reduced cost.
^: The Avatar Extraction Zone is now an integrated system with the new Mini-RPG!

Explorers Board Stats UPDATED

26sHJwq.jpg

^: RPG Stats have been added to the Explorers Board!

Medal Bonuses UPDATED

g4Jussa.jpg

^: Influence Ranking table on the Campaign page has been updated!

Access the new AE-RPG System

dplSCjM.jpg

^: OPEN the ITEM SHOP, and then under the AE-RPG System section, click the INFORMATION link to gain access to the AE-RPG System.  Once you've opened the GATE, you will be taken to the login page.

^: Enter your Explorer ACCESS KEY.

^: If you want to login to the Avatar Extraction Zone, click the "AE-Login" button.

^: If you want to login to play the Mini-RPG, click the "RPG-Login" button.

Mini-RPG [LOADING GAME]

eExX7eZ.jpg

^: First, you must click the 'LOAD GAME' button, then click on a Sector.
NOTE:  Sector 1 is currently the only available unlocked Sector that you can choose.

Mini-RPG [BATTLE WINDOW + INVENTORY]

jVcM7Nz.jpg

^:  The battle window displays various information and options during battle.

^:  Your Explorer RPG stats are also shown as well as your Inventory.

^:  Click on Inventory items to Equip/Use them.

^:  Your STATS BONUS is a bonus that affects all of your stats in battle.
*This bonus is directly influenced by your Music Synergy and Medal Bonuses earned on the campaign side.

Mini-RPG [STATISTICS + CURRENCY]

YCJpfKU.jpg

^:  You are allowed up to a maximum of 50 battles per week.  After that limit has been reached, you must wait until the next week for the limit to be reset.

^:  Your earned Campaign currency is displayed for your reference.

^:  Your earned Reserved currency (from the Mini-RPG) is displayed as well, and you have the ability to perform GOLD -> DIAMOND conversions as well as the ability to send a request to transfer currency from your RPG Account -> Campaign Account.  This in-game transfer request may be done anytime.

NOTICE:  During REQUEST WEEK, you may also request a Campaign Account -> RPG Account currency transfer directly.  This is the only way that you can transfer from your Campaign Account -> RPG Account!

Mini-RPG [RPG SHOP + SAVING]

tAYGNve.jpg

^:  In the RPG SHOP, you can use your Diamonds to purchase items.  Click/Touch the "[+]" sign to expand a shop category, and press the "[-]" sign to collapse a shop category.

^:  Click/Touch shop items to learn more about them; click/touch the "[BUY]" link to purchase.

^: After you've already loaded and finished playing, DON'T FORGET to press the "SAVE and EXIT" button to save your progress, otherwise, all data acquired during the session would be lost.

^:  YOU CAN ALSO LISTEN TO MUSIC WHILE PLAYING!!  :D

***Each Sector will have a unique song available for you to listen to while playing.  I created these songs specifically for use with the TripMX GME Mini-RPG, so please enjoy if you want!  Just press the PLAY button to start it! :D

Mini-RPG [PROMOTIONAL GIFT]

c0AAhE3.png

^:  All Explorers that watched the Mini-RPG announcement video that I posted last year and opted-in early will receive the following gifts:

Mini-RPG Promotional Gift:
1. Silver Sword
2. An additional 5 Reserved Diamonds

ALL Explorers will start with the following RPG currency:
1. Reserved Gold: 100
2. Reserved Diamonds: 5

Mini-RPG [TUTORIAL VIDEO]

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  If you forgot your Explorer ACCESS KEY, please send me a message or post that you want it, and I'll send it to you again. :)

To conclude this update release announcement, I would like to personally thank everyone for your participation and support for everything I do!  I truly appreciate you all!  Now please enjoy the new update!! ^_^

Edited by TripMX
Clarity

>>>26th PHASE REQUEST WEEK<<<

Hello Explorers!!
Today marks the beginning of the 26th PHASE REQUEST WEEK!

***CAMPAIGN UPDATE***

MaDV6cY.jpg

^:  NEW Mini-RPG Tutorial added on main campaign page!

WARNING: All 26th PHASE Discovery Code entries are now locked.

G9aXEnV.jpg

26th PHASE REQUEST WEEK ends on 01/29/2017.

UTNCV6I.png

NOTICE: MAP SCANNER FULLY CHARGED!

***NEW Featured Custom Design [Optics] added!

This week's PHASE SONG is called Valiant Red.
Date Created: 01/25/2016
Artist Comments:  Last January, a good friend of mines' dog passed away, and it hit him pretty hard since he meant so much to him.  His dog's name was "Red", and you can see his picture in the PHASE SONG banner art.  I first met Red some years ago; he was a feisty dog, but he was very obedient and protective of his master...man's best friend indeed.  So, last year when I heard of his death, I felt compelled to create a song in memory of him.  My friend humbly accepted the song.

27th PHASE week ends on 02/05/2017.

• Like 1