Your Ad Could Be Here

Shalom, Hola, Namaste, Chin ma hung! Yo, what's up?

• Noob

The only reason I am here...for 20 years, since I was kid in elementary school, I wrote songs, rock songs, deep mysterious songs that came from somewhere else, but I wrote 'em down, I wrote on scraps of paper, trash, whatever, and banged them out a a cheap guitar into whatever, cassettes, little mini cassettes, then a cheesy little computer, because they didn't give the brother jack to live on, and then my strat got stolen, which by the way, I washed a boatload of dishes to earn money to buy when I was 14. So kept them all in box, and went on, thinking, someday, when God forgives me, I will get this music out to the world, because for me,  life was basically my music and then a whole lot of crap that I didn't want anything to do with ( except for my various girlfriends , accoutrements, and what ever money I could earn) Everything went into the box.And then there was this huge crash of lightning, the roof fell in, there was fire, and smoke, and the screeching, howling winds, and no I live in a mansion in the middle of the desert with a beautiful music studio, with some very nice gear like the SSL preamp and AKG golden mic.  You may ask your self "how did I get here?"  I say, it was GOD with a Capital G, and I mean the friends a Jesus, big creator God, who eats demons for breakfast and pick his teeth with the devils bones. So, song writing dudes and ladies, I NEED SERIOUS HELP.) No psychiatrist jokes here, please. I tell you, they don't help...the meds I mean, at least not me.  I am 38, and no one is chasing me down because I am so beautiful or wise...but these songs, about 400, which I have picked what I believe are the top 10 percent, these songs, they have this...hold on me. I am literally, physically stuck, abandon in this huge house in the middle of nowhere USA about to fall off into Mexico, with these songs.  I need people to listen to them, the comment, direct me, hook me up, I have literally been painted into a corner by LIFE with no way out but up, and MUSIC is and always has been the ONLY up I have ever known. So, if you consider yourself to be gifted, connected, "knowledged' about things that can't be spoken, and think that you function well in the upper realms of the music world, and are capable to work with me...thank you. I know you all songwriter music people have this "touched by an Angel" thing going a lot of times, and I am all in with that. Thanks for reading.

Spoiler

Best intro EVER!

Glad you found your way here. I look forward to a peek into your tattered box of Songs

Wolf

• Noob

Yep. You know how it goes. I really appreciate your reply.

Welcome to Songstuff Randy :) I look forward to hearing some of your tunes :)

Randy   as we say in Scotland ( well Aberdeen ) fit like min  glade yer here -  interpretation -  how are you and glad you are here

john

Hi

Welcome to Songstuff.

Good to have another one on board   :)

Janeva

Archived