Your Ad Could Be Here

Max - new member

Hello my name is Max.

I play guitar, bass (very little piano, drums, harmonica). I am self taught.

I write songs mostly in my native Russian language but would like to do it in English.

Since English is my 2nd language I hope to find help on my English lyrics here hopefully from native English speaking people or anyone who has a good feel on it.
I will try to do my best and provide a feedback on other people work.

I play sometimes with my band. We do some cover songs as well as some of mine.

Here is the link to our channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE3ZQxoXH0hgBbwhzy6sboA

I also released an album a few months ago. It is mostly in Russian with just one song in English.

Here is the link to the album on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/maks-tecosvili/id1076199570

Here is the link to my fav song on the album on youtube:

Hey Max Welcome aboard! I sent you a PM regarding posting issues :) we'll get it sorted out soon :)

Btw I enjoyed the listen to your music. Very mellow, builds nicely and it's generally nicely mixed, though I think I would have used a brighter tone for the vocals in the earlier verses... Still, good job. :)

TY John! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Welcome to Songstuff.

I hope you find this a useful place to be.

Janeva

Archived