Your Ad Could Be Here

Photo Challenge #1

Hi Gang

A qwuick photo challenge this week. It's a simple idea to use a visual prompt to get you started. The rules are simple:

• Look at the photo
  • Write some lyrics inspired by the photo
  • Write a paragraph that describes how you went from photo to lyrics. What is(are) the connection(s) between the photo and your work?

crowd-1.jpeg

Please take part in the commenting process, even i you are not taking part in the challenge (but make sure you do take part in commenting and discussion if you are).

Lets get this challenge complete by Friday 30th September. No hard deadline, just try and get it completed on Friday. I will choose the best for a simple feature in the Songstuff newsletter. No interview this time, just a simple feature and link to your profile page and your lyrics collection topic.

Please only enter if you are happy to have your work reproduced for free in our newsletter. Please note, our general terms of service already cover permissions, but I wanted to be sure you understood the plan is to showcase this work to our members :)

Cheers

John

9 hours ago, Skin said:

John

When you say "work" you are talking about the lyric? 

only got a couple of lines right now.

Les

Yep

you have a few days to get it done. If the response is poor I'll extend it until there are a few submitted.

I'm working on something as well....but I will most likely not have it ready for submission by the dead-line.