Your Ad Could Be Here

Thoughts that lies in 'his' head

• Noob

I'm just going to write it how it is, please let me know what you think of them. I was supposed to be doing an assignment for tomorrow for Uni but instead my mind was more in tune with the hip-hop beats in the background, my pen then became the essence, the source of ink to fill the page to the brink.

[-] Lost in his own temple the boy aimlessly travels, living a life of evil there no one to turn too. Being brought up in the slums where rape, murder and drugs are accepted his mind is being infected. The sins grow deeper engraved in his own fears, wondering which turn to take when there's nothing at stake. He gambles his life a nine to the head brains splattered he's dead. The dream is fierce its got me thinking is this life really worth living? 

I realise the boy is me, hindsight is a bitch but its got me feeling different, a urge to keep on living, moving forwards these sinister eyes thicken.

[-] Conscious or not, he's an animal looking to survive.

The fittest make it out Alive, Ha

That's bullshit, I've seen the weak become the predators,

Disregarding ones life is one thing,

Leaving behind the one life you carry is another.

Caged up in his own asylum

Berserk in rage looking for violence.

Venom spewing out the mouth struck by the python,

standing dazed as life becomes a haze, moments later shrivelled in disgrace

his lifeblood lays waste, the possibility for change has no trace as he becomes the victim to his own pain

[-] Lean is the body leaving the mind clean, like the monks he walks on air leaving the pressure behind there is no time for worries, taking a breath so deep the diaphragm explodes creating a wind that earns to know. Deep is his mind, enlightened by his own life, developing the knowledge singular to belief, myths and symbols is all he sees. The path of a great hero, kleos is his burden, the 'belly' is his reward, a sublime trickster in disguise, illusive in his lies, representing the man of a book his mum never advised.

[-] A kid in his journey for life, living in the streets that lack strife, pumping coke selling dope, darkness prevails the child leaving him deep in his own demise. What is the point of leaving the home he only knows; guns, violence, sex and drugs. Common vices stricken deep in his heart, a glock at hand at the age of 12, 1 pump, 2 pump, 3 pump, 4 pump, each beat leaving a body at the floor, blood circulating leaving him wicked in his approach. A mind so cold the heart is his coach, one that's never followed but learning from those that curse, he disregards the one who is truly known, leaving his past he aint no man, he's still a child looking to expand.

[-] Sex is on my mind as the lust for women get weakers but the hunger for pussy gets deeper. No attachment, just the satisfaction to hit it hard leaving her in a spiral of my own cum. The juices flowing she wants more, a high so addicting its got this bitch itching. f*ckin 'till it hurts, my dicks gonna burst craving for that thirst it leaves my mind in a curse, the only cure being to f*ck these hoes first.

Archived