Your Ad Could Be Here

Spiders In The Web Idea

The effects aren't great, but I just used my limited ability to get the idea and feel across of the type  (or sort of) sound I was shooting for. I am pitching this for a project. It was done quick just to get the idea out. Tips, suggestions and help with vocals very appreciated. If the melody and idea sucks, I won't be offended if you say so, just experimenting.

https://app.box.com/s/1pzzvibtfdjxxrxwk6zc683y3g1uw9dv

Spiders In The Web

It’s all about control, knowing everything we know

They’re watching everything we do

On the iPad, our TV, our cell phone, our PC

They’re plugged right in to me and you

Spiders in the Web

with many eyes that pry

Spiders in the Web

that our life is hanging by

Convenience is our enemy, it has a price and heavy fee;

our secrets will be brought to light.

Our habits, skeletons, all our demons, darkest sins

are being gathered byte by byte

Spiders in the Web

with many eyes that pry

Spiders in the Web

that our life is hanging by

Spiders in the Web

Spiders in the Web

Spiders in the Web

are poisonous to us

© L. James Tanner

Some things I like and others I don't like as much but overall I dig it. Not sure if it's meant as a halloween song but it sounds like one to me. I don't like the ending the way it is. I do really like the music and think for me personally I'd like to hear that music fading out at the end instead of the quick cutoff. I love the lyrics. As far as the vocal/melody goes for the most part I like it. Only on a personal level would I myself do them differently in some spots, but again I think that's just me.

2 hours ago, Just1L said:

Some things I like and others I don't like as much but overall I dig it. Not sure if it's meant as a halloween song but it sounds like one to me. I don't like the ending the way it is. I do really like the music and think for me personally I'd like to hear that music fading out at the end instead of the quick cutoff. I love the lyrics. As far as the vocal/melody goes for the most part I like it. Only on a personal level would I myself do them differently in some spots, but again I think that's just me.

Thanks a bunch for the listen man. The tunes not a Halloween thing, just was a tune this guy had laying around that I came across. This was the initial thought for the melody, and I was going to maybe spice it up later, but I went ahead and uploaded it to him, and he wants it done the way it is, said it reminded him of a David Bowie like song. He's in his 70's and apparently wrote the tune with that influence in mind. He's got some good stuff he's putting out at his age, much better than this tune. Funny you said that about the ending, because his revamped upload faded the ending out.

On 10/28/2016 at 9:18 AM, Rudi said:

I had a listen. Its ok, but not my sort of thing. Nice production.

Thanks for the listen and comment Rudi. Hope you're doing well, I've been AWOL a spell.

• 3 months later...

Right out of the box, it’s ready to spin as many spider webs as you need! Cobweb guns make great looking cobwebs for both indoor and outdoor Halloween decorating.

Archived