Your Ad Could Be Here

What I write

Hello everyone, I'm David

I write what I feel; I feel what I write.

I write lyrics to tell a story. I try to be:

clever, creative, interesting, original, real,

and sometimes funny. What I write needs

to have meaning for me to have a chance

at conveying my thoughts expressively.

I am also, sometimes, verbose and have a  

darker or dystopian view in my writings. 

I would like to share some with you,

and if you don't like them today,

maybe you'll like them tomorrow.  

Edited by zyzzyva
  • Like 1

Hi David

It's good to meet you. Welcome to Songstuff! I look forward to reading your lyrics, and hopefully hearing them as finished songs too.

Songstuff is a fairly broad church of writers and music creators. We might differ in approaches or the detail of what we do, but we are all united in the passion we hold for creativity, and the buzz of creating something new.

I love to encounter different approaches, to challenge my own thinking and that of others with constructive discussion. I look forward to discussing different perspectives with you. Different opinions are healthy and discussing them is natural. Exchanging knowledge and understanding is, at once, both enlightening and enriching. I, for one, offer my perspective in friendship, and I know the majority of members do too. Our community are a good bunch, and there is a lot of talent amongst our members. I hope you love being a part of it!

Cheers

John

Hiya David,

John pretty much said it. It is a great place with an active community. I hope you can make most use of it :)

Cheers and welcome aboard,

Mahesh