Your Ad Could Be Here

Hope I don't step on no toes!

Hey, names Jacob, usually I go by JonJacob or JJ on forums. I'm in a bluegrass band, I play mandolin, bass, guitar, accordian... anything with strings pretty much... and I love writing songs. Some of my favourite songwriters would be Leonard Cohen, Townes Van Zandt, Dan Reeder.. lots more too. 

I've been on forums around the net here and there but I'm really wanting to talk songwriting more than anything else so I looked around and this place came up. I'm in Vancouver Canada by the way. Keep on rockin' in a free world... 

- Jacob

Oh , i thought that was the name of your song / lyrics , 

Hope I don't step on no toes!

would've could've been a good'un ,     If you have thick skin ,you won't have a problem :P  

lots of people here to talk about songwriting .  welcome .

Thanks gents. Sure that could be a song, why not? 

Hope I don't step on no toes, 

But hey that's how it goes

Get your feet in my damn way

And brother you're gonna pay

ha! Anyway thanks guys, I see that I have to post more to be a full 'member' and post in certain forums so I'll try to get started on that. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Welcome to Songstuff   :)

I'll keep my feet safely under the table.

Janeva

Archived