Your Ad Could Be Here

How fast is your internet connection?

5933093239.png

5933186996.png

I'm not in London. Not sure its accurate.

Edited by Rudi
fancied it

I was thinking about stopping my broadband landline and simply using my phone carriers 4LGTE   However It would be $10 cheaper for half the speed.

• Like 1

Check it out first, I use the hotspot feature to connect my laptop at home, but I don't have the unlimited data plan.  My daughter has the unlimited data plan but she doesn't have access to the hot spot feature because they don't offer it with the unlimited plan.  So, you can see, if you stream a lot of video you're going to run over you plan pretty quickly. 

The best download time I got was 111, average was about 85. 59 was about the lowest. Ping time varied hugely. Upload varied from ~8.5  to ~12

Guest Rob Ash

5936248636.png

I was a bit surprised. America does not have the best internet speeds. Providers have rigged it so that they are able to keep speeds under their total control... they set the price per megabit... introduce higher speeds as and when... I'm on Xfinity cable based. I pay a few bucks more a month for extra speed, but with transferring big audio files

I feel its worth it.

This is only for the first 60GB though. After that, back to sh*t. 

5950354678.png